By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - US Conducts Raid Inside Syria

halogamer1989 said:
Give em hell boys! Hoo-rahhh!!!

I'm wondering why you aren't part of USA's forces in Iraq. Seriously, what's stopping you from going there to blow up some terrists?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Either way, I think it just comes down to, there is no "win" in us bieng involved over there. Its all one big mess.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

halogamer1989 said:
whatever said:
halogamer1989 said:

What the hell is wrong with you?  Are you seriously happy about this?  I guess it's not surprising your supporting the warmonger party.

FYI,

"The raid occurred about 4:45 p.m. (1345 GMT). The helicopters hit a civilian building under construction on the farm, killing a father and his four sons, a married couple and another man, SANA said."

War is not for the faint of heart.  Casualties are to expected and some all are to be collateral damage as a result of achieving an objective.  The United States and its allies will stop at no countries border to eliminate or capture terrorists under the Global War on Terror.  (Essentially, WWIII).

Dismissed.

LOL.  You really are one of the pathetic sheep.  BTW, your candidate doesn't support your view on attacking random countries.

Hopefully, when you grow up, you'll expand your worldwide beyond the neo-con "America can do whatever it wants with no consequences".

i think you guys all missed a tf2 soldier taunt amongst your angry bickering

*at least, thats how I interpreted it ;)

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

stof said:
Dude, put down the controller. You've been playing way too much Halo.

I haven't played Halo in like 5 months!

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
halogamer1989 said:

I'm wondering why you aren't part of USA's forces in Iraq. Seriously, what's stopping you from going there to blow up some terrists?

I have to finish college first NJ5 and then I would be able to go in as a CO and not a grunt--that is what is stopping me...

halogamer1989 said:

And some wonder why I dont like americans all that much :P Kidding... I like most of you guys :P Just not halogamer1989 ^_^

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I'm really not happy and sad :(
my english teacher's family lives close the Iraq borfers , he is Syrian and lives alone in Saudi arabia , he is 45 years old and has 4 children there and a wife
he is so worried right now and wants to travel as soon as possible
I never saw him that weak and worried since I met him

I'm really sad :(

halogamer1989 said:
stof said:
Dude, put down the controller. You've been playing way too much Halo.

I haven't played Halo in like 5 months!

I recommend you stop posting and go play Halo.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
halogamer1989 said:

Is there a place we could bomb that wouldn't give you this response?

His house.

Seriously, though, the faster we get this clownshoe out of office, the better. There's such a thing as aggressively going after your enemies but violating the borders of sovereign nations is not okay in my book.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/