By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable 2 Length Can Vary Dramatically Based on Playstyle (WARNING: Spoilers)

JaggedSac said:
vlad321 said:
I'll be honest with you, I went in, I saw, I conquered (in 10 hours) and then i went back to grind rep and elvelling inscription on my druid in WoW in prep for WOTLK.... It felt VERY similar to Fable II except that I was talking to people and utilizing the game economy's AH.

Sorry you wasted your $60.  Sucks for you.  Maybe the resale value is good.

Don't get me wrong the game was amazing, while it lasted.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Around the Network

man i own the whole world make a little over 17k a turn, no wife....
even after you beat the game there are new quests

spoiler ....

..............did the sex change thing......

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

I'll file this one under the "duh" category :)

For myself I'm about 8 hours in and just finished the first hero. I had already got my blacksmithing up, bought a couple houses, & married before I left the first town. I'm on the way back to the Hero's cave right now so not sure how far I have to go but I see getting a pretty good amount of mileage out of the game.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
Naum said:
Well trying to go the "good" way in this game seems to be a HELL of a lot harder then going the "evil" way, atleast that's what it feels like for me.

i managed to do in the neutral state and made a tone more money more quickly than my good or evil character... i honestly found it hard to stay bad all the time 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Honestly i dont see why people Rush thru games,I mean you dont rush through movies,Are people that patience to play games?

Around the Network
jasonnc80 said:

For myself I'm about 8 hours in and just finished the first hero. I had already got my blacksmithing up, bought a couple houses, & married before I left the first town. I'm on the way back to the Hero's cave right now so not sure how far I have to go but I see getting a pretty good amount of mileage out of the game.

I trying to figure out how many hours I played Fable II but I can't because the game only tells me how long I played the game in terms of seconds and not hours. I have played the game for over 18,000 seconds.

I am getting the second hero in terms of the main story. In terms of the overall game, I have a wife and a child. I have bought two houses(one for my family and another to rent out). I am still trying to figure out how to get someone to rent my rented out house. I need the rent money to pay the daily allowence for my family in the game.

sure you could be the game in 10 hours or so...
but whats the point and fun in that when there is so much other stuff to do.

im guessing ill put in around 45 hours my first playthrough. Then another 30 hours on evil.

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

Garnett said:
Honestly i dont see why people Rush thru games,I mean you dont rush through movies,Are people that patience to play games?

actually...i sometimes watch movies at speed 1.5.  i can get the same experience in a shorter period of time.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Riachu said:
jasonnc80 said:

I trying to figure out how many hours I played Fable II but I can't because the game only tells me how long I played the game in terms of seconds and not hours. I have played the game for over 18,000 seconds.

I am getting the second hero in terms of the main story. In terms of the overall game, I have a wife and a child. I have bought two houses(one for my family and another to rent out). I am still trying to figure out how to get someone to rent my rented out house. I need the rent money to pay the daily allowence for my family in the game.

The house should be rented out automatically when you selected the option when you purchased the place. The money is then sent to you every 10 minutes (or something similar). You can adjust the level of the rent by pressing A at the sign outside the house.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 
Picko said:
Riachu said:
jasonnc80 said:

The house should be rented out automatically when you selected the option when you purchased the place. The money is then sent to you every 10 minutes (or something similar). You can adjust the level of the rent by pressing A at the sign outside the house.

I meant I am trying to figure out if someone is suppose to rent the house on their own or I am suppose to pursuade someone to rent it.