By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kid plays too much Xbox, argues with parents, runs away. MS offers reward.

MrBubbles said:
Smashed said:
MrBubbles said:
Smashed said:
Comrade Tovya said:
MrBubbles said:
Smashed said:
I live in canada, you do know they found this kid dead a few days ago? He was shot.

no he wasnt.

Actually, I think he was...

follow the link...

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/xbox-runaway-found-dead-996510.html

There you go bubbles.

that doesnt say he was shot.  and the police dont even suspect foul play.

The new's said he was shot, and they are doing a autopsy on him.

i think you are lying.  they are doing an autopsy to determine why he died.  had he been shot it would have been apparent and they would have suspected foul play....which they dont.

Im not lying, thats what the toronto news said.

Around the Network

if you are so confident, go find a news article saying he was shot.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
if you are so confident, go find a news article saying he was shot.

I didn't say i was confident, I just said what i heard then you called me a liar, then that news is wrong, because im CERTAIN i heard that.

Well of course, I mean the media screws up all the time, so the possibility exists that A news organization made such a comment... and whether it be true or not doesn't mean that they didn't say it... nor does it mean they did.

It simply means that the possibility exists that a news organization may have very well made such a reports... and the truth behind has nothing to do with anything.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Does anybody really, honestly, actually care??

Around the Network
Mistershine said:

Your telling me, the 22,000 people in the facebook group, and the hundreds of people around his house with candles last night, Don't care?

Wow.

Mistershine said:

Well I guess the people will souls do.

I mean kids die every die but that still doesn't mean I can't hear this story and not feel sorry for the poor family of this kid.  I just can't honestly imagine the guilt they're going through right now and it's just a very sad situation. 

They really were just trying to be good parents and I honestly would have done the exact same thing they did.  Their grades are failing and he's acting up like he was I would start taking things away.  It's just very unfortunate that it turned out the way it did.

i think blaming bad kids on poor parenting is a bit short sighted. there's lot of parents that do their best and their children still turn out like bad apples and on the flip side there's a lot of shitty parents who's kids don't want to be shitty parents and end up being great role models.

whatever is to be blamed, it's still a terrible loss for the family and the kid's friends. i can't imagine what it would feel like to lose a family member... especially when the "apparent" reason isn't all that big of a deal.

Couldn't care less. The kid was a jerk.

mtofu said:
i think blaming bad kids on poor parenting is a bit short sighted. there's lot of parents that do their best and their children still turn out like bad apples and on the flip side there's a lot of shitty parents who's kids don't want to be shitty parents and end up being great role models.

whatever is to be blamed, it's still a terrible loss for the family and the kid's friends. i can't imagine what it would feel like to lose a family member... especially when the "apparent" reason isn't all that big of a deal.

I agree... regardless of who is at fault, it's still a terrible loss.  It should be a lesson to kiddos... if you get grounded, it's not the end of the world... but if you runaway from home, it might actually be the end of the world for you.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya