By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Wii FPS should I buy?

kibebr said:
SELL YOUR WII, buy a PS3 and Dead Space.

Troll again and you'll get a ban. This is your warning.

Around the Network

OT: Check this thread, it's awesome and should erase all your doubts.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338179

@bengabenga: Yes but those were confirmed by beenox as being from a very early build and they sounded pissed that they were released.. I guess I'll just wait hey?

axumblade said:
puffy said:
@bengabenga: Yes but those were confirmed by beenox as being from a very early build and they sounded pissed that they were released.. I guess I'll just wait hey?

Great, I was almost convinced not to buy the game until you put this comment. >:O

Well, these are the only screens around and even if it's an early build, these screens don't come out of nowhere. The real thing might be a little bit better, but I'm absolutely convinced that it will be shovelware to the max.

We've seen this a number of times before on Wii. Screens released, look horrible, dev says it's beta, game releases, still looks awfull.

axumblade said:
BengaBenga said:
axumblade said:
puffy said:

Great, I was almost convinced not to buy the game until you put this comment. >:O

Well, these are the only screens around and even if it's an early build, these screens don't come out of nowhere. The real thing might be a little bit better, but I'm absolutely convinced that it will be shovelware to the max.

We've seen this a number of times before on Wii. Screens released, look horrible, dev says it's beta, game releases, still looks awfull.

Makes me curious about whether Dead Rising will be good on the Wii now too....

I'll keep my eye on this but unfortunately, there are a lot of games that I'm still waiting on a pending reviews for *cough* Spyro. So I'm not sure that waiting would help. I guess I could just buy Mirror's Edge and Resistance 2 and come back to Quantum of Solace a month later when there are actually enough reviews and in game footage to go by. X_x

Please, all hope for Dead Rising Wii is in vain. It will look like a 1st generation PS2 game, period. Might play well, but there's no excuse whatsoever for a game on the RE4Wii engine to look worse than RE4. Shame.

Around the Network

I am looking at the same two games a well. I will probably pick up the one with the better local multi-player/co-op play.

Ok, maybe I was too early with my judgement.
This shows Wii gameplay and I must I'm positively surprised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuXmDvGhOX0

i say go with call of duty.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Wow the Wii game actually does look alright, I was expecting more than blue carpets for water :P

Call of Duty World at War would be the better choice for online play.

^_^