By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Metacritic users scores Resistance 2 @ 4.7: Latest Victim of the Fanboy war

Grahamhsu said:
Ok I get it, now can we stop with all these metacritic thread wars? I thought this site was called VGCharts. This is never gonna end.

You thought wrong. It's vgchartz.com

Around the Network

lol

errorrrr said:
wow what the hell? 3000+ user rating on LBP for a 6.1 rating??? Gears of War still sitting on a nice 8.1... 4.7 for resistance 2??? You X360 people need to stop this kind of crap.

How do you know it's not Wii users? 360 owners don't have any interest in some side scrolling platformer, that's a game that competes with Wii games. I blame those sneaky Wii bastards trying to blame 360 owners.

Strategyking92 said:
errorrrr said:
wow what the hell? 3000+ user rating on LBP for a 6.1 rating??? Gears of War still sitting on a nice 8.1... 4.7 for resistance 2??? You X360 people need to stop this kind of crap.

If the vgchartz rating system was still in use, you would see it's the sony fanboys on here that do the crappy fanboy things.  Maybe we are being avenged? bout damn time.

exactly, it happens from all sides and will never end, these threads really are a waste of server space

tabsina said:
Strategyking92 said:
errorrrr said:

If the vgchartz rating system was still in use, you would see it's the sony fanboys on here that do the crappy fanboy things.  Maybe we are being avenged? bout damn time.

exactly, it happens from all sides and will never end, these threads really are a waste of server space

Well, except for the Wii: The true side of the light. ;)

The BuShA owns all!

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
errorrrr said:

You wish buddy, most of us PS3 fans avoided sites like this, they would have no way of controlling the game ratings - You can also still see old comments on the PS3 pages of people complaining about the low scores.

Grahamhsu said:
Ok I get it, now can we stop with all these metacritic thread wars? I thought this site was called VGCharts. This is never gonna end.

lol, there's your mistake!

OT

What did you expect?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Just goes to show how jealous people are of the PS3 and its game line-up this Winter and Autumn.

Well, the Sony fanboys are still winning with Gears 2 at 2.1...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

stop giving this little rating spam war more attention than it deserves