DeotoxSlayer said:
blackstar said:
:( sucks
can't call sony? do somethin'

Would sony actually do something.

what would u lose? give it a try

What phone number would I call them at?

DeotoxSlayer said:

I got a call today from the EBGames I pre-ordered LittleBigPlanet at telling me they had it and that it was ready for me to pick up. So naturally I was excited and went and got it but when I asked the Clerk about the Bonus Pre-Order codes he checked to see if there were any and he said that they were out and that they probably won't be getting anymore. I'm pretty pissed about that right now cause the only reason I pre-ordered the game(breaking my no Pre-Order policy) was for the Kratos sackboy.

The Clerk said that I should checkback everyday to see if there were any new ones but not to get my hopes up. I still want the costume but I'm worried about what may happen if they don't get any new code. Do any of you know anything I could do to get the codes if the store doesn't get it?

I really REALLY want the Kratos Sackboy.

you where supposed to recieve your code at the time when you put down your deposit for the preorder not when you pick the game up.

Preorder tips:

(1) never take no from a clerk for an answer. 

(2) always speak to the manager. 

(when I went to place my deposit I asked for my bonus the clerk said there were none I asked for the supervisor, and recieved my code).

DeotoxSlayer said:
skip said:
FUNGAMESARECOOL said:
don't feel bad, i got my kratos costume rebate and the code didn't work

how can you say that your code doesn't work when the website for redeeming the codes hasn't even gone online yet?

http://us.playstation.com/LBPcostume

That link leads to a 404 Error.

So does anyone have a possible solution to my problem.

edit I thought it was the other guy responding not the op nevermind

skip said:
DeotoxSlayer said:

I got a call today from the EBGames I pre-ordered LittleBigPlanet at telling me they had it and that it was ready for me to pick up. So naturally I was excited and went and got it but when I asked the Clerk about the Bonus Pre-Order codes he checked to see if there were any and he said that they were out and that they probably won't be getting anymore. I'm pretty pissed about that right now cause the only reason I pre-ordered the game(breaking my no Pre-Order policy) was for the Kratos sackboy.

The Clerk said that I should checkback everyday to see if there were any new ones but not to get my hopes up. I still want the costume but I'm worried about what may happen if they don't get any new code. Do any of you know anything I could do to get the codes if the store doesn't get it?

you where supposed to recieve your code at the time when you put down your deposit for the preorder not when you pick the game up.

Preorder tips:

(when I went to place my deposit I asked for my bonus the clerk said there were none I asked for the supervisor, and recieved my code).

The eBGames in canada had it so that they give out the codes when you come to pick up the game.

Around the Network
skip said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
skip said:
FUNGAMESARECOOL said:

how can you say that your code doesn't work when the website for redeeming the codes hasn't even gone online yet?

solution:  wait for the site to go online (after the official release date)

What site???

skip said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
skip said:
FUNGAMESARECOOL said:

What site???

skip said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
skip said:
FUNGAMESARECOOL said:

What site???

DeotoxSlayer said:
skip said:
DeotoxSlayer said:

Preorder tips:

The eBGames in canada had it so that they give out the codes when you come to pick up the game.

I live in canada.  The codes go out when you preorder despite what some clerks might have told you.

The same goes for futureshop.  They give you a fake box with the code inside.

skip said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
skip said:
DeotoxSlayer said:

Preorder tips:

I live in canada.  The codes go out when you preorder despite what some clerks might have told you.

The same goes for futureshop.  They give you a fake box with the code inside.

Really? damn even the posters in the EBGames I bought it at had "Recieve a Code when you pick up the Game" written on it.

Bad luck for me I guess.