By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Million Seller Tracker

So is that 4 included in the 48 or it'll be 52 total? That's impressive!

Around the Network
magik10 said:

48 so far + 3 more next week = 51 ;)

Battlefield, Fifa & Fallout

Oh man, those million sellers keep piling up! Looks like both lego star war games will be joining this club soon.

No wonder devs like making their games on x360 first and formost?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

seece said:
magik10 said:

You said 4 earlier before the stealth edit :P Either way, 50million seller with a 25million install base is tremendous. In 2 more years they should be able to stack 50 more seeing he larger install base benefit kicking in. This is just very impressive any way you cut it.

Around the Network
magik10 said:
seece said:
magik10 said:

You said 4 earlier before the stealth edit :P Either way, 50million seller with a 25million install base is tremendous. In 2 more years they should be able to stack 50 more seeing he larger install base benefit kicking in. This is just very impressive any way you cut it.

Yeah somehow I thought 4 were close, my mistake LOL

I think the 360 could end up with around 55+ by the end of this year.

Question is...when can we see the platnium collection kick into high gear? M$ REALLY needs to launch a bundles Halo 3 console in time forthe launch of Recon. I think if publishers launch a massive platinum collection effort, sales for most of these games would shoot up thru the roof!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

heruamon said:
Question is...when can we see the platnium collection kick into high gear? M$ REALLY needs to launch a bundles Halo 3 console in time forthe launch of Recon. I think if publishers launch a massive platinum collection effort, sales for most of these games would shoot up thru the roof!

ms milks halo for the long run, even when halo 3 was launching halo 2 was 39.99, now new its for 29.99 in disk form. but they do need to launch a real platinum line that would help alot of games that are close, and push quite a few higher.... halo 3 should see a spike when recon comes out 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Updated! Another million seller next week in the form of Lego Star Wars: TCS. SCIV, Saints Row 2 and all 3 bundled games WILL hit a million before the years out.

57 (practically) confirmed million sellers. Lets see how the rest do.

I think that both Rock Band II and GH:WT have a good chance to pull over 1 million, given that these rhytm games tend to have good legs. All 3 bundled games should hit 1 million plus. Halo 3 just passed Halo 2, and I wounder if it can hit 10 million.