By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts, Week 43: Fable II, Far Cry 2, Midnight Club: LA and Dead Space

It's good to see 360 doing well with a bunch of games. I'm also glad that Samba is still in the top 40. That game is so much fun and good exercise.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Around the Network

Far Cry 2 is doing really good. The PC version is also currently the nº1 seller on Steam and nº2 on Direct2Drive. The PC version should atleast double the sales of the original Far Cry 1 (sold 1 million on PC)

Don't worry, Fable 2 will be pushed down to number 2 next week.

faye - With the fact that (at least this is my assumption) Fable 2 only had 1-2 days of sale....LPB may not get enough days to win. But we'll see :)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Well, LBP doesn't release until week 45, and will have six days of sales as it releases on a Monday. Fable will probably get knocked off of top spot of the All Formats chart by the PS2 release of PES this week. It might hold on to top spot in the Individual Format chart though.

Edit: Just noticed there's a couple of other big releases this week which will be shooting for the #1 spot:

Quantum of Solace
FallOut 3

Around the Network

Very nice numbers for 360.

Woo revenge of the 360 releases haha. Not bad for Fable II of course and some steady numbers for games that released last week. This week is an equally huge week of releases so we'll see more inflated charts next week and throughout the rest of the year.

fayewong said:

Haha further than that. Lots of more games releasing this week and this title was more than likely very frontloaded.

Zucas said:
fayewong said:

Haha further than that. Lots of more games releasing this week and this title was more than likely very frontloaded.

You didn't do it so bad in this one, but a lot of your posts remind me of this clip from Family Guy, with your usage of hahas.  Nothing wrong with that, just humorous.

Oh I need to put the explanation in the my sig. It's a habit I obtained a few years ago and I can't help it. Just something that comes out. My "haha" means absolutely nothing unless it makes it seem I'm in a good mood then take it for that. But I guess I can see the relation.