By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will nintendo make more than one mario kart game this gen?

i jst wanna know, cause the one thats already out on the wii is so amazing.

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

Around the Network

I would doubt it, i don't think they ever have before.

Nintendo never have made two Mario Kart in the same console NEVER!!!

Agrees with manuelf. And why would they bother? The current version will still be selling when the Wii2 is released

They already have, MKDS and MKWii.

Around the Network

Have they made more than one any "generation"? With this one seeming like it will outsell all the others, there is no reason too. The sales of both titles would eclipse each other.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

s-grandi93 said:

i jst wanna know, cause the one thats already out on the wii is so amazing.

They've never really done it before.. and its not like there are any major bugs in the game or anything which could be added this generation which would really increase the "fun" of the game.. Mario Kart really has never been about having awesome graphics... also there isn't really any financial incentive for them to do that because MKW will sell throughout this generation.. and easily reach 10 million!

What I'd really love more than anything though, is if they would make some new downloadable courses. That would really keep the game fresh.

Have they ever? No haha meaning don't count on it. Usually its because Mario Kart sales persistently well throughout its lifetime. Why cut it off haha.

MKWii has sold almost 9 million copies, and is still selling 200K a week worldwide. I think it's already the best selling Mario Kart game, and it'll keep selling till at least next christmas, and maybe get as high as 15 million WW. Ninty doesn't need to make another game.

Wii has more 20 million sellers than PS3 has 5 million sellers.

Acolyte of Disruption

MANUELF said:
Nintendo never have made two Mario Kart in the same console NEVER!!!

I'm totally agree.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION