By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Little Big Planet releasing tomorrow.

blazinhead89 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Xen said:
Euphoria14 said:
Xen said:
Euphoria14 said:
fayewong said:

holy snaps! You preordered from Gamecrazy and Gamestop too? I haven't got my phonecalls yet.. but this is great news!

I preordered from Gamestop just to get the Kratos code, cancelled the order and put the money towards Fable II, which is why I wonder why they still called me today. I preordered from Bestbuy just to get the Nariko code, not picking it up from there either. I am picking it up tomorrow from Gamecrazy so I get the burlap pouch.

You're one annoying customer XD

Going to be one happy customer as well when I have all the good pre-order goodies to go with the Astronaut and MM T-Shirt DLC.

You love your LBP!

I do. Nothing better than slapping my co-op buddies around.

>.<

Get off that elevator! *SMACK*

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

http://kotaku.com/5068633/gamestop-says-well-all-littlebigplanet-tomorrow

I just got my phone call!

I got greeted like 5 times. "Hi This is Gamestop para something in Spanish"................... a pause for 5 seconds...... "Hi"........10 seconds....."Hi this is Gamestop!" .......5 seconds... "Hi, this is Gamestop. I am Ashley and I am calling to tell you that .. "LittleBigPlanet" will be arriving Saturday afternoon and ready for pickup. If you have any questions please call *insert Gamestop number here*

Euphoria14 said:
blazinhead89 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Xen said:
Euphoria14 said:
Xen said:
Euphoria14 said:
fayewong said:

holy snaps! You preordered from Gamecrazy and Gamestop too? I haven't got my phonecalls yet.. but this is great news!

I preordered from Gamestop just to get the Kratos code, cancelled the order and put the money towards Fable II, which is why I wonder why they still called me today. I preordered from Bestbuy just to get the Nariko code, not picking it up from there either. I am picking it up tomorrow from Gamecrazy so I get the burlap pouch.

You're one annoying customer XD

Going to be one happy customer as well when I have all the good pre-order goodies to go with the Astronaut and MM T-Shirt DLC.

You love your LBP!

I do. Nothing better than slapping my co-op buddies around.

>.

they are selling the first editions hereeeeeeeeeeee
damn why i preorder it :(

DAMNIT!!! Am hearing 10+ Different Release dates!!!

GIV ME GAIM NOW!!!!!!!!!

*Foams at mouth*
*RoundHouse Kicks Computer Screen*

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

damn, the one time I don't pre-order a game. I called my gamestop and they said they ARE getting it tomorrow but only for people with a pre-order. I get screwed constantly by pre-orders even now when I don't pre-order. Well maybe I can get it from somewhere.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

THANK GOD I WILL OUTSIDE Camping!!!!!!!!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Australia is Nov 7th, wtf! Ohwell doesn't matter, I'm going on holidays on Nov 4th and won't be back until Dec 13th, so doesn't matter too me.

Lamest thing was in Aus, the only pre-order bonus I could find was the Kratos one, and that was from EB.. EB rips you off, so I didn't think the Kratos sack boy was worth 20 bucks lol.

Tuanniez said:
Australia is Nov 7th, wtf! Ohwell doesn't matter, I'm going on holidays on Nov 4th and won't be back until Dec 13th, so doesn't matter too me.

Lamest thing was in Aus, the only pre-order bonus I could find was the Kratos one, and that was from EB.. EB rips you off, so I didn't think the Kratos sack boy was worth 20 bucks lol.

That's not too bad for me, can focus up on my exams.

Still, that's dropping it into the hot zone isn't it? a week after Fallout 3, same day as Gears and a few weeks before resistance.

I don't expect sales for this game to be fantastic in the first few weeks because of that.

so has anyone got it yet....or is it to early in NA right now?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey