By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident Evil 5 producer - Wii couldn’t handle title screen of RE5

@akuma: At least in Japan and partially in the West, more games got announced. In Japan most of the last home console announcements from third parties were for the Wii.

Remember that a lot of those games you claim are going to the HD's started their production before 2008 obviously. AAA games take time, so we won't see them until 2009 for the Wii. Sega and Namco Bandai are making them and they are coming in 2009. Need more proof?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

try to put mgs4 tittle screen in a wii... thats all

Jo21 said:
@trestes
well that asshole is making 2009 game of the year.

Wait, he works for Level-5 to???!!!

4 ≈ One

TuPadre said:
try to put mgs4 tittle screen in a wii... thats all

It'd be disk 1 out of 283.

Capcom said the same thing for the PS2 when RE4 came out for GC.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network

@trestres
No Offense but you are one huge Wii fanboy here to be this much blinded by your own immagination. Dude give it up, its been fucking 2 years!!! not 1 years since Wii launched. If developers have anything huge for the Wii it'll already been announced, stop trying to arguing any none sense here about future release. You fucking right AAA games take 2-3yrs to produce but ask yourself this, shouldn't they announcing shit right now because developers always announce huge title in 2-3years advance. by the time they announce it next year and take another 2-3yrs to produce, no one will give a shit about Wii anymore on 2012 when the HD console is at $129 price point. I loved my Wii with some of its content being offered but I still cant go blind myself believing the crap 3rd party developers are saying.

@Pk9394: Wow, so you think games get announced 1 week before release? Only that happens with Nintendo. Games are being made right now, but publishers will not announce them before they are ready to. Besides, they need to finish all the games they are making atm, even if they aren't huge AAA games, to move on to the upcoming ones. Of course such a hater like you will not be able to see a positive thing on the Wii.

So either leave this thread or continue to look like a frightened HD fanboy who fears Wii will get good games next year.

Stop dreaming about your console of choice making a comeback, you are still in the phase of denial. Move onto depression and flood us with tears if you want. But the denial phase makes you look bad, really bad. Wii will have more than 60% of the marketshare in 2012, your hopes and wishes will not make the Wii stop selling all of a sudden.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

Wow Capcom, way to give Wii owners, many of which helped make RE4 popular with its sales on Gamecube, a big slap in the face. What pricks.

trestres said:
@Pk9394: Wow, so you think games get announced 1 week before release? Only that happens with Nintendo. Games are being made right now, but publishers will not announce them before they are ready to. Besides, they need to finish all the games they are making atm, even if they aren't huge AAA games, to move on to the upcoming ones. Of course such a hater like you will not be able to see a positive thing on the Wii.

So either leave this thread or continue to look like a frightened HD fanboy who fears Wii will get good games next year.

Stop dreaming about your console of choice making a comeback, you are still in the phase of denial. Move onto depression and flood us with tears if you want. But the denial phase makes you look bad, really bad. Wii will have more than 60% of the marketshare in 2012, your hopes and wishes will not make the Wii stop selling all of a sudden.

You'll get your games when you start outselling the PS3 in quality third party titles... not to talk about the 360.

Once third quality games start coming to the Wii, then you can make that comparison. As of now the Wii can't sell what it doesnt have ;)

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies