By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New DSi info. revealed

source

a couple of new useful features have been added to the DSi:

• probably the most useful feature added, the ability to swap game carts on the fly.  Now one can switch games from the dsi menu w/o having to constantly turn the system on and off. Seems like they are taking a page from the wii channel.
  • while playing dsiware games, the power button will also be used like a "Home" button.
  • updated information on photo and music storage

here's a video on the switching ds carts in 'real time.'

seems like they've added plenty of new features to this model. Thoughts?

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

Around the Network

I really like the fact I don't need to turn my DS off when I switch game carts.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

well this died fast (shameless bump).

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

mmm more reasons to tell myself i need it....

cool

This is telling allot about how the future DS is going to be like.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Finally!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Sweet! Can't wait when it releases.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Nice, I'm finally interested in this.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Nice clicking noise too.
(>'.')>

Cool--though that's only a minor annoyance on my DSL.

Really, the only thing they need to do to have my purchase is fix the battery life.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."