By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dead Space: the sleeper hit of the year.

I seen commercials for this game for quite a bit, does seem like a hit but its not sleeping if there is a pretty big ad campaign (hardly see any game commercials except for the consoles themselves so any game with one isn't a sleeper).

I did think of doom 3 right away, looks more horror-ish though. I would want it.

Around the Network
selnor said:
vlad321 said:
The game has been out for a week and a half now, I even made a thread about the PC version and that came out this week. The search bar is an amazing tool.

Um another who doesnt read and view. There is a link to a video of the first 10 mins. That has not been on here before. *sighs*

Would it have hurt you to post it under the already existing threads? I also don't need to see what I saw 3 days ago again.

NEW THREAD: A NEW RESIDENT EVIL 4 SCREENSHOT!

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

vlad321 said:
selnor said:
vlad321 said:
The game has been out for a week and a half now, I even made a thread about the PC version and that came out this week. The search bar is an amazing tool.

Um another who doesnt read and view. There is a link to a video of the first 10 mins. That has not been on here before. *sighs*

Would it have hurt you to post it under the already existing threads? I also don't need to see what I saw 3 days ago again.

NEW THREAD: A NEW RESIDENT EVIL 4 SCREENSHOT!

It's very simple. Do what I do and IGNORE the thread. I'm interested in it and I'm sure others are to. You dont have to post you know. Also I'm glad you have seen it. But some of us havent. And the video hasnt been posted before.

selnor said:
libellule said:
same thread created 1 week ago

How was this thread created 1 week ago. The video was only up last 24 hours. You didnt read the article and watch the video did you.

which article ? I thought you posted a video

and no, sorry, I dont need spoilers

BUT, since I was not enought clear :

1 guy created a similar thread with a very close title and comment inside 1 week ago

(sorry can't find it anymore)

Whatever, Dead Sapce need more push, it deserves it.

Time to Work !

I agree dead space is the best game from EA ever in my opinion... though I think Medal of Honor Heroes 2 for wii, is their second best game, and I think it is a mediocre game with a great control scheme.
but that doesn't take away from how fantastic Dead Space is, I'd say it is about 90% as good as RE4, and considering I think RE4 is among the 5 best games ever that is saying something

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

sleeper? it isn't any different than a lot of other games if you mean MAINSTREAM sleeper, because there has been a lot of news about it in the "hardcore scene"

it launches november 7th here, I'm waiting for it :P

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

This is really great but the camera is annoying, will buy it as soon as I have time to play it though.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

EVen its sales are solid

will probably sell 1 million + on both PS3 & 360....very very good EA.

now just bring NFS back to its prime :)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I might have to buy this game soon.

i like the game, its very detailed and quite different from the other horrors ive played, i quite enjoy it. the babies freak me out though... cant wait to see what happens in the end