By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - washimul's PS3 desperation

Kwaad wrote: (eye-toy, 7 controllers, ETC) That has ALOT of potential right there. The Wii is restricted to 4 controllers. just for correctness' sake: Wii allows up to 16 (yes, right SIXTEEN) Controllers to be connected at the same time. Now THAT is what i call alot of potential!!

Around the Network

Honestly, if you haven't seen trolls at Pro-Nintendo or Pro-Microsoft sites I suspect that is because you didn't visit them ... For the most part, Trolls are not fans of any system they just really enjoy annoying people ... Any opportunity to go to a site and cause chaos is jumped on. The reason why Sony fans seem so upset about the trolls is because (until the release of the PSP) so little has gone wrong for Sony that trolls haven't had much of an opportunity to visit Pro-Sony sites. If things get worse for Sony even trolls will abandon it because it won't be fun to bash them anymore ...

Yea you pretty much have it summed up well!

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723

HappySqurriel hit the nail on the head. Most trolls do so purely for reaction. Up until the PSP the only thing that Sony could be ragged on for was their hardware quality. Since E3 of last year, Sony has made blunder after blunder. In other words, Sony has been a trolls wet dream the last 9 months.

LingLing said: Kwaad wrote: (eye-toy, 7 controllers, ETC) That has ALOT of potential right there. The Wii is restricted to 4 controllers. just for correctness' sake: Wii allows up to 16 (yes, right SIXTEEN) Controllers to be connected at the same time. Now THAT is what i call alot of potential!!
Wow... I'd Hate to see a game that uses 16 controllers on SD. That'd be a 4x4 grid on the screen. That would give you a play window about the size of my avatar... Ouch.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

If you were making a game that uses more than 4 controllers at any resolution I would anticipate that you wouldn't use split-screen mode ...

HappySqurriel said: If you were making a game that uses more than 4 controllers at any resolution I would anticipate that you wouldn't use split-screen mode ...
You dont have HD do you? I assure you. Split screen dont hurt what you see on HD. :)

Kwaad said: LingLing said: Kwaad wrote: (eye-toy, 7 controllers, ETC) That has ALOT of potential right there. The Wii is restricted to 4 controllers. just for correctness' sake: Wii allows up to 16 (yes, right SIXTEEN) Controllers to be connected at the same time. Now THAT is what i call alot of potential!! Wow... I'd Hate to see a game that uses 16 controllers on SD. That'd be a 4x4 grid on the screen. That would give you a play window about the size of my avatar... Ouch.
that was irony if you didn't get it. go play with 7 controllers on your tv with 4x2 grid on the screen and tell me that has a lot of potential.

Well... looking at my TV... Gotta hand it to you. It would make each plays screen almost as low as SD... but not quite. I wanna see a 16player match of Wii tennis... Holy crap. That would get messy.

I wanna see a 16player match of Wii tennis... Holy crap. That would get messy.
tennis with 16 would be difficult but soccer with 11 would be great :D