By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Europe Gets A NINTH 360 Bundle, This Time With Call Of Duty

I think they could use their money in perhaps a better way. I mean, how many bundles so you need to create before you realize that Europeans might not be getting the message to the extent you want them too? I sympathize, because they are having similar (not the same because they still sell alot in Europe) problems in Japan, but take a new approach maybe. They shouldn't be desperate with their sales, but it's a little excessive to me.

Around the Network
dedis GR said:
Slower & slower sales =>they have to do something to sale xbox...

You should go back to your PS3 forum. Sales in Europe have been up for the 360.

matt247 said:
dedis GR said:
Slower & slower sales =>they have to do something to sale xbox...

You should go back to your PS3 forum. Sales in Europe have been up for the 360.

Good point.

I'm a bit tired of PS3 fanboys attacks... try finding a solution to close the 5.5 millions gap instead ... pfff

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Seems too many now. Shelves get crowded come the holidays and unless MS are buying shelf space (which I guess they might be) then this seems like overload for an average size store to handle.

Potentially confusing too. Still, we'll see how it goes but this feels a little bit 'kitchen sink' to me.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

9? That's too much.

Around the Network
Reasonable said:
Seems too many now. Shelves get crowded come the holidays and unless MS are buying shelf space (which I guess they might be) then this seems like overload for an average size store to handle.

Potentially confusing too. Still, we'll see how it goes but this feels a little bit 'kitchen sink' to me.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

It seems like it will difficult to manage stock with this many different skus. Will a retailer restock a sold out PES bundle if they have plenty of COD bundles on the floor. Maybe MS should have offered a free game with purchase or some sort of coupon. Anyway, I like the direction. Free stuff is always good.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

^^They can't really do that, as there would only be two ways to accomplish this:

1. Letting them pick a game off the shelf, which would come out of the retailer's pocket, which they'd never agree with.

2. Getting them to send in for a free game, which no one ever takes advantage of.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

That is a bit much.

I expect a 360 bundled with a DS next.

WiiStation360 said:
That is a bit much.

I expect a 360 bundled with a DS next.

Shut up!

They'll do that next.