By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Tony Jaa: Ong Bak 2 Trailer

that makes sense then. Although I think they might be telling a story about one of the main characters ancestors, or background about his clan.. something.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
I'm definitely following Tony Jaa, and Stephen Chow too.

After Shaolin Soccer and Kung Fu Hustle, I am also following Stephen Chow. Did you see his family film with that weird alien? I forget what it's called. It looked cutsy.

Dolla Dolla said:

After Shaolin Soccer and Kung Fu Hustle, I am also following Stephen Chow. Did you see his family film with that weird alien? I forget what it's called. It looked cutsy.

Naw, sadly I still haven't seen it yet either.  But Chow's going to direct The Green Hornet, and he's going to play Kato in it.  (With Seth Rogen??? as the Green Hornet???)  Hopefully that means it's his big break in America.  I really fucking hope so.

Considering what happened to Jackie and to a lesser extent Jet Li i hope they stay far away from the formula of US films.

Fortunately theres plenty of money going round Asia to give these guys all the support to make movies they want to. I mean 'asian' movies with niche characters and plots that might seem strange but theyre always fresh and new to western audiences.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Ive seen this, Its not the trailer at all. Its a sequence of video from the rough cut used to get more money to finish it off. Apparently he had alot of shit bcoz he directed it, ran out of money, broke down and cried and lot of other weirdness.

He deserves to make more films though

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network
Dolla Dolla said:

Naw, sadly I still haven't seen it yet either.  But Chow's going to direct The Green Hornet, and he's going to play Kato in it.  (With Seth Rogen??? as the Green Hornet???)  Hopefully that means it's his big break in America.  I really fucking hope so.

Seth Rogan as the Green Hornet?  Please!!!  I hope that movie is stillborn.  Also, Tony Jaa would make a better Kato in my opinion.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Stephen Chow is a genius. Shaolin Soccer and Kung Fu Hustle were great.

Both these men fully deserve to break into the American market.

amp316 said:
Dolla Dolla said:

Seth Rogan as the Green Hornet?  Please!!!  I hope that movie is stillborn.  Also, Tony Jaa would make a better Kato in my opinion.

I don't know about that Stephen Chow adds a lil humor to it, Tony Jaa might be too serious . Screw it revive Bruce Lee best Kato ever :) ...I don't care how get some the old scenes splice it in there !

No offense to Mr. Bruce Lee but Burt Kwouk is the best Kato ever. :)

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

awesome