By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - APPLE and SEGA console

RED53DEVILS said:
i didn't say they were teaming up.I said they were both working on their next gen consoles

True

ok, my response now becomes

Sega does not have the capital to enter the console market again

Apple may well do, there's been alot of discussion on the subject here. No conclusion reached as of yet :P Apple have recently had much success in every field they enter, so they might be able to pull it off. But if Apple entered and stayed in the console war, it would be at the expense of Ninty, Sony or MS. The market only just reached the point where three consoles can co-exist

Around the Network
Garamond said:
Sega should re-release the Sega Genesis.

Genesis DOES!!!

4 ≈ One

Next generation = Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony

If any other company wants to lose money so be it. They will only fail.

@Dgc1808

what Nintendon't!!! XD XD XD

Yeah as much as I want there to be a new Sega console it won't happen. But if it does the second I read it my pants will be very wet not sure from the excitement of it I just shat myself from that happening...

Former something....

Around the Network

Yeah those rumors have been circulating around for a while now. Nothing has substantiated them yet.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Tremble said:
I don't think will remake another console again. Apple did a console a few years ago and it was a complete failure (called pippin ...). What apple can do is a multimedia box that features games, but that's all.

that was before apple became a well known company though. before iPod, iMac, etc.

No link? No thread.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.