By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BioShock 2 multiplatform confirmed

MANUELF said:
After Bioshock go multiplatform I think it was pretty obvious Bioschok 2 goes multiplatform too

This.

And now we wait for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
axumblade said:
starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:
makingmusic476 said:
thekitchensink said:
Well, since there was never any doubt that it'd be on 360, and the trailer was on the PS3 disc, I have to say 'duh'.

Well, there are always doubting fanboys to whom this may come as a bit of a surprise.

Er, despite your admittedely witty attempt to spin what I said, this post fails.

I was doubting the likelihood the game will come to the PS3 in 2009, not the likelihood that it will come at all.

So what was the Star Ocean bit in your post for? It seems to be insinuating that even though a trailer can be on a game system, it doesn't mean that the trailer that the game is from will be on that system.

Again, it seems pretty clear to me, but I'd like to hear from you what that Star Ocean bit meant.

I was merely pointing out that trailers, and their means of deliverance, don't necessarily directly indicate when certain content will become available on certain platforms.

It appears you are reading too much into that particular comment.

It's highly unlikely that Sony would allow for the release of a trailer on their console if they weren't planning on releasing the game around the same time the game "comes out" on the 360. Try not to let your opinions on situations get in the way of common sense. Unless Sony manage to piss off 2k, which isn't impossible, I don't see them limiting themselves to Microsofts userbase.

don't worry Ken Kutaragi isn't there to piss of devs anymore :)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

SONY seems to be focusing on healthy first party development, and working with 2nd Party dev's and helping to fund their games instead of just buying exclusives. I think this is an awesome Idea that will benefit SONY in the long term. And look at the awesome games that are coming from it:

WKC
Killzone 2
Heavy Rain
Demon's Soul
MotorStorm 2
Little Big Planet
Uncharted
Socom Confrontation.
Grand Turismo 4
God of War 3

The list goes on to games we haven't even heard of yet.
Focusing more on 1st and Second party is the way to go. [IMO]
And they aren't losing much 3rd party support at all, some games
going multiplatform, but very few have literally left the console.
[Ace Combat 6 and Star Ocean are the only ones I can think of right now]

4 ≈ One

starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:
makingmusic476 said:
thekitchensink said:
Well, since there was never any doubt that it'd be on 360, and the trailer was on the PS3 disc, I have to say 'duh'.

Well, there are always doubting fanboys to whom this may come as a bit of a surprise. 

Er, despite your admittedely witty attempt to spin what I said, this post fails.

I was doubting the likelihood the game will come to the PS3 in 2009, not the likelihood that it will come at all.

So what was the Star Ocean bit in your post for?  It seems to be insinuating that even though a trailer can be on a game system, it doesn't mean that the trailer that the game is from will be on that system. 

Again, it seems pretty clear to me, but I'd like to hear from you what that Star Ocean bit meant.

I was merely pointing out that trailers, and their means of deliverance, don't necessarily directly indicate when certain content will become available on certain platforms.

It appears I was then.

;)

I am so happy to hear BioShock 2 is coming for ps3 too!!

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:
makingmusic476 said:
thekitchensink said:

So what was the Star Ocean bit in your post for?  It seems to be insinuating that even though a trailer can be on a game system, it doesn't mean that the trailer that the game is from will be on that system. 

It appears I was then.

;)

Oh I get it.  This is foreplay right?

Anyway, no shocking news here.

Dgc1808 said:
MANUELF said:
After Bioshock go multiplatform I think it was pretty obvious Bioschok 2 goes multiplatform too

This.

[...]

Ninja Gay Den Sigh Ma'?    

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!