By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo ruined the internet.

Dear Nintendo,

Please put away your finely knitted gold linen jackets with diamond crusted cups of the finest wine and listen to me.

I know you roll you eyes and say whatever we say on a internet forum is like a drop of urine in the bowl but I'm dead serious here Nintendo.  I mean its bad enough you took the gaming market away from REAL next gen systems from the 360 and PS3, also failed to impress the HARDCORE like myself but what you'v done is much worst.

You'v ruined the internet for me and many others.

Back in the good old days the internet was glorious.  Whenever sales came out we all high five over your lower sales and predict you would go third party.  We could also freely troll the great planes without any punishment.  Gamecube?  More like GAYCUBE!  See?  That doesn't exist anymore all because of you Nintendo. 

Instead forums are now just filled with people who bought your system getting dusty and not trading them off because they don't like it. (They got the idea, don't let anyone else get infected with the ""casual"")  Or were too busy talking about how much Wii Play, Fit and Music suck (yet for some reason they keep selling GAH I HATE THEM SO MUCH.) 

The internet was so much happier before you released the Wii Nintendo.  Threads and threads on how awesome the PS3 was going to be and how awesome 360 games looked.  We didn't have to talk about your system,  but you had to ruin it.  It wasn't good enough you already made profit with your purple lunchbox you had to take the market and now this from me Nintendo.

I hope your happy Nintendo.

Around the Network

Dinomax that's a matter of opinion. Here's mine: Wii is the only next gen because adds something more than just improved visuals. And sorry, it seems to be the way of next gen gamming:

- Sony copied the wiimote
- Microsoft is hardly rumoured to copy the wiimote
- Motus Darwin apar with many others are wiimote clones available for PC.

Next gen consoles will me all about motion sensing and something beyond it. Quote me! Pads like X360 will die, or in the better case will be second option a lá wii classic pad.

I'm an hardcore gamer, have the casual crap for Wii just for fun with friends. I don't have any other system, and online is just fine to me =)

The other thread was better, but this one is still good.

/sarcasm (I suppose)

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

This's a work for:
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=B1txbHedDEA

Around the Network

Lawls.... I assume u are being sarcastic?

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

The Wii is off the chain. I like it. Im a hardcore gamer, been playing video games since I was 4. Im 21 now, and I am loving the Wii. Go Nintendo!!

alfredofroylan said:
This's a work for:
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=B1txbHedDEA

Dude, in the right menu of that, there's the Llama song. I didn't knew it. You just ruined my social life xD

That's funny as hell xD

The other thread was better

Ahhhh, the good old days when we all laughed at Nintendo and said that their games were kiddy shit. Now they make games for soccer moms and gradmas. What about us, the 20 year old virgins hardcore gamers? Screw you Nintendo.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."