By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - LBP will sell like pancakes at Ihop

You know the most annoying thing about the delay?

The fact we gotta put up with this shit for another few weeks *sigh*

Around the Network

New VGChartz member here! : ) I just wanted to say that I am buying a PS3 next weekend and getting LBP......game looks awesome.

I'll think of something to put here

PSN ID: dolfan1678

It will sell well when it finally gets bloody released!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

legend92(3) said:
Smashed said:
PandaexpressPanda said:
get me some syrup cause im buying those pancakes, LBP is gonna be bigger than anyone here can realize

This.

That.

The other

It might not push hardware, but the game itslef will sell like madness. It ships the same date as my new VIAO laptop, can't wait.

Around the Network
legend92(3) said:
Smashed said:
PandaexpressPanda said:
get me some syrup cause im buying those pancakes, LBP is gonna be bigger than anyone here can realize

This.

That.

These

4 ≈ One

I give it two weeks selling above 1M week-over-week, and I give it ten weeks before it drops off the top 50. If MGS4 couldn't manage better than this, LBP certainly won't.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Millennium said:
I give it two weeks selling above 1M week-over-week, and I give it ten weeks before it drops off the top 50. If MGS4 couldn't manage better than this, LBP certainly won't.

^^^^ smartest post in this thread.

LBP will sell like Caviar at IHOP. ;p

Pancakes?!?! Does this mean that this game will sell to a heard of fat kids? Crap, I better change my mind of going to a Gamestop Midnight launch. They might trample over me.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

nice to see you guys as pumped for this game as I am