By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Wal-Mart Running a Good PS3 Bundle Deal

Good deal for people who want one. I like the fact the deal make people get a game and a movie (for free), so game fans will get to see how amazing blu-ray is and vice versa.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

hold the phone,

wasnt the 80gb $500?

niksta2 said:
that's amazing

walmart is amazing, its like my favorite store

Wha? I never thought I'd see words in that order.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

niksta2 said:
hold the phone,

wasnt the 80gb $500?

that was the Backward compatible 80,,,this is the new 80 which is same as 4o with twice harddrive

why not just make it $400 and skip the gift card, or 2 games of choice and skip the gift card. But either way good deal!

Around the Network

@coolestguyever
Because if the give you a gift card you are forced to spend it on the store otherwise you can spend the 100$ in another store

OT

That's a nice deal, this should bump the PS3 sales

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Wow maybe I should have bought my PS3 there.