By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Console Coming in November?!?

who will buy it? Not me.

Around the Network

@Xen... ok..

Entering this biasness(sp?) is not easy, they need something really big. I wander if a new company would have released a machine like the Wii before the Wii was out. Would they have succeeded?

The Evo is more of the same looking at the pic…

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I feel sorry for the company, as I don't see any successes in this, only losses.

who wants to bet that this thing will sell more in japan than wiis

Well one should always try even if they fail they will gain experience.

Around the Network

no

Roma said:

@Xen... ok..

Entering this biasness is not easy, they need something really big. I wander if a new company would have released a machine like the Wii before the Wii was out. Would they have succeeded?

The Evo is more of the same looking at the pic…

Ya, it doesn't look particularly groundbreaking does it.  The only thing new about it is that it is aimed at aspiring game developers, of all things.  It seems like a sure failure from the get go with only releasing 1300 units, and a price point of $600 ($250 with rebate ??)

what is the poit of a rebate?

well if they sell the 500 - 1200 consoles they ship to the US they have successfully reached their goal.. meaning that they would be successful. I wonder how well this will do honestly.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
well if they sell the 500 - 1200 consoles they ship to the US they have successfully reached their goal.. meaning that they would be successful. I wonder how well this will do honestly.

Yeah the success is not selling in millions but in selling the units you put out.