By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360 lead in Americas

so basically it is america which is keeping the 360 ahead worldwide. actually ps3 is actually leading sales worldwide! how? well ps3 is leading everywhere apart from america so its 1 country against the rest of the world= worldwide!

Around the Network

I wonder what will follow next

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

GTAIV08 said:
so basically it is america which is keeping the 360 ahead worldwide. actually ps3 is actually leading sales worldwide! how? well ps3 is leading everywhere apart from america so its 1 country against the rest of the world= worldwide!

Technically, VGchartz America's numbers include Canada and Mexico.

Additionally the ps3 has been selling below the 360 in Japan for over a month.

So we could say it's just Europe that's keeping the ps3 afloat.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
GTAIV08 said:

Technically, VGchartz America's numbers include Canada and Mexico.

Additionally the ps3 has been selling below the 360 in Japan for over a month.

So we could say it's just Europe that's keeping the ps3 afloat.

If "Others" is just Europe, why doesn't VGC call it Europe? Not important enough to have a name? =P

GTAIV08 said:

I thought worldwide was the sum of everywhere on the earth?

Using your fantabulous skills of analysis, I can finally put forth that 2+2= Spoon.

You heard it here first, folks.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

And......

There must more you want to say.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

America is the only area that MS is beating Sony (but by a very large amount now), they need to come up with a good stratagy or they'll never catch up there.

mrstickball said:
GTAIV08 said:

I thought worldwide was the sum of everywhere on the earth?

Using your fantabulous skills of analysis, I can finally put forth that 2+2= Spoon.

You heard it here first, folks.

Another quality GTAIV08 post. Next week we should play the "who's alt account is this"? game.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).