By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of war 21full of glitches!!!

http://www.gowfans.com/news.php?readmore=59

can anyone please confirm?

EDIT:

sorry for the typo in the title

Around the Network

sorry for typo

Its Gears 2 not 21

MS probably put alot of pressure for an ASAP release .

How can somebody confirm?

The game isn't out for several weeks, the only copies out there are more than likely from early builds or pirates.

Maybe try again later when the game is actually released or reviews are published...

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

what does glitches mean???

Around the Network

The game is not out yet, so I apologize, but I can not verify until release.....;)!

those looks more like exploits...which existed in the first gears, I'm sure Epic will try to patch these though, some of these exploits would make multi play ridiculous especially weapon slide.

Edit: This is a prime example of why news of games should be posted by a 360 owner (I would rather DMeisterJ post this) and not some PS3 fanboy trying to troll a game. Gears of War 1 had exploits, it's quite obvious this fanboy had no idea and makes a huge deal out of these glitches and this is how stupid rumors start. Thanks for wasting my life OP.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

The first one was pretty damn good, but it had some glitches, too. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same case for this game.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

They're playing on modded 360s and I haven't heard of any glitches in any previews. Besides most games have glitches, just look at GTA4 and it still managed to get a ton of 10s.

As long as the glitches aren't game breaking people wouldn't mind too much.