By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Fernando said:
KBG29 said:
Wow! In a time of one of the worst finacial times in American history over 200k people saw fit to go out and waste their money on the most over priced, useless device to come out in the last 10 years. It just goes to show there is no stoping the Wii.

Where did you get that number? Read again... it was only 58k.

Wow...... I find it odd since the PSP does so much compared to the Wii....

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
matt247 said:
Go 360!!!The Wii is beast, it sold 4x as much as the PS3 in NA

Wii crushed all competition not only ps3.

Squilliam said:
Hmm. The Xbox 360 is holding up its end of the sell 50% of the Wii each deal but it looks like Sony are being as lazy as a shoddy PS3 port.

Keep pushing the hate, bud.  Is this how you "Make fun... not war???"

;)

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

psrock said:
Could you guys stop trolling? Geez!

I concurr. These numbers threads are always filled with fanboyish mudslinging and blatant trolling.

Still, doesn't stop them from regularly reaching 100 posts, and some posters sharing some interesting views and opinions.

Squilliam said:
Hmm. The Xbox 360 is holding up its end of the sell 50% of the Wii each deal but it looks like Sony are being as lazy as a shoddy PS3 port.

No it's not.  It would have had to sell over 212,000 to reach 50% of what Wii sold and it only sold just under 158,000.  In fact it didn't even sell up to half of what Wii sold in any territory.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network
Squilliam said:

157,903 X 2 = 315,806 < 423,299.

The XBox 360 has been slacking off too I guess.

Signature goes here!

Give it up Darth and DMJ, there were a few people who saw PSP outselling both the Wii and DS this week, no sense in trying to laugh it off.

I honestly thought that the Wii would sell some 170k this week, but over 220 k? That's a surprise for me.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

Squilliam said:

Squilliam - are your sig numbers in the postive?  When I see red numbers I think negative, not sure why...

Regardless...I think US and Others numbers have basically started off-setting each other for the 360 and PS3 respectively...as such, it seems the Japanese numbers will be key in WW standing...  and currently, that doesn't AUTOMATICALLY mean a PS3 win.  Hmmmm.

360 is outselling the PS3 by less and less each week. Should be extremely close between the 2 over the next couple of months.

What I see in these numbers are smart people who want a Wii under the Christmas tree buying it before the rush.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.