By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well after all the speculation about whether PSP could finish top this week Wii ends up outselling it by over 100k. And Wii crushes DS as well. Incredible.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

I wonder how the US will react to the PSP 3000, will it be a mania like in Japan? Let's hope not.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Wow! In a time of one of the worst finacial times in American history over 200k people saw fit to go out and waste their money on the most over priced, useless device to come out in the last 10 years. It just goes to show there is no stoping the Wii.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

kylohk said:
I wonder how the US will react to the PSP 3000, will it be a mania like in Japan? Let's hope not.

PSP-3000 was released more than a week ago here in USA.

Could you guys stop trolling? Geez!

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Go 360!!!The Wii is beast, it sold 4x as much as the PS3 in NA

KBG29 said:
Wow! In a time of one of the worst finacial times in American history over 200k people saw fit to go out and waste their money on the most over priced, useless device to come out in the last 10 years. It just goes to show there is no stoping the Wii.

Where did you get that number? Read again... it was only 58k.

KBG29 said:
Wow! In a time of one of the worst finacial times in American history over 50k people saw fit to go out and waste their money on the most over priced, useless device to come out in the last 10 years.

your right.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

kylohk said:

Why would you hope not? Strong sales for a platform drive the industry forward.

So now the question is : Will Wii have a really small week next week or has it already entered its Holidays phase?

Signature goes here!