By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wii is selling above last year, the million in american this month is on target.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Around the Network

why is it important to outsell the DS and Wii after months of being spanked??
just like the mess we had here when the 360 outsold the wii in japan after months of being spanked

Soriku said:
Wii > PS3 + 360 still.

I have a feeling Nintendo will send out a crapload of Wiis during LBP week. Just like they did with some other big games.

They did for GTAIV because of Mario Kart and Wii Fit being around the same time.... it wasn't a counter for GTAIV otherwise why didn't they do it for MGS4 week?

The Wii is at a much better pace this year than last year for this month. The PS3/360, not as much.

WoW-Wii... get it? hehe .

Is the PS3 keeping up? I think it is, and the 360 is in its right place.

I'm not a Wii or DS owner, but as the weeks go by and I see these Nintendo numbers I’m beginning to feel like I’m missing something. Now for the real question, should I buy a Wii and DS this Christmas, or should I go with a laptop as planned? 

Around the Network

Damn a lot of damage control, frightening.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

LOL @ people who though PSP > DS or PSP > Wii this week!

darthdevidem01 said:
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Menago KF said:
Give it up Darth and DMJ, there were a few people who saw PSP outselling both the Wii and DS this week, no sense in trying to laugh it off.

I honestly thought that the Wii would sell some 170k this week, but over 220 k? That's a surprise for me.

Yes people like crazzyman & leo-j.....

they get criticized ALL the time for their predictions....now you guys are suddenly "pretending" you believed them & the PSP numbers are disappointing.

Dgc1808

vg$ 88.84
(10/23/08, 21:06)

I was hoping the PSP would atleast hit second... oh well, it did well this week.

IN this very thread...

stop making a fool outta yourself

You have made an enough fool out of yourself with most of your threads lately.....advice from you...no thanks :)

well continue your selfownage then

You are no-one to judge this kirby......or are you feeling very lonely as the only person who owns himself?

ok i will bite, show me some proof

Go to "your user profile" & click on "recent forum activity"......just about every post in there is proof :)

Happy to help :):):):)

Darth your being more and more a troll.

The Wii is a monster. It outsold every non-Nintendo console/handheld combined. If the "fad" ends... I won't be in '08.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:

The Wii is a monster. It outsold every non-Nintendo console/handheld combined. If the "fad" ends... It won't be in '08.

B-but PSPS360 sold 607,230 units... compared to Wii's 423,299 units.

Let's not bite off more than we (or should I say Wii! Olol Wii joke!*) chew now ya hear?

*Runs from Montana