kirby007 said:
Euphoria14 said:
kirby007 said:
Imperial said:
kirby007 said:
Imperial said:
kirby007 said:
Imperial said:
Considering the XBOX 360's current price point it's sales lead isn't very impressive.

you know the price is equal

To what the PS2 and PSP ?

Xbox 360 Elite $399.99

Your comparing the most expensive XBOX 360 Sku to the cheapest PS3 Sku right ? , i won't even bother trying to explain how stupid that is.

hmm? I don't see your point why not compare those?

Why can't they compare the cheapest 360 with the cheapest PS3?

because xbox360 has clearly 3 different sku for the consumer and the ps3 not...

I know this, but you can not pick and choose which can and can not be compared. If so, then the Arcade to 80GB comparison is just as fair.

Pro model makes up for majority of 360 sales does it not?

Wouldn't the fair comparion be $299 to $399?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Menago KF said:
Give it up Darth and DMJ, there were a few people who saw PSP outselling both the Wii and DS this week, no sense in trying to laugh it off.

I honestly thought that the Wii would sell some 170k this week, but over 220 k? That's a surprise for me.

Yes people like crazzyman & leo-j.....

they get criticized ALL the time for their predictions....now you guys are suddenly "pretending" you believed them & the PSP numbers are disappointing.

Dgc1808

vg$ 88.84
(10/23/08, 21:06)

I was hoping the PSP would atleast hit second... oh well, it did well this week.

IN this very thread...

stop making a fool outta yourself

You have made an enough fool out of yourself with most of your threads lately.....advice from you...no thanks :)

well continue your selfownage then

You are no-one to judge this kirby......or are you feeling very lonely as the only person who owns himself?

ok i will bite, show me some proof

Go to "your user profile" & click on "recent forum activity"......just about every post in there is proof :)

Happy to help :):):):)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Luthor said:
Tbone said:
90% of the thread is trolling and flaming.

This.

And the other 10% are complaints about the trollin and the flamin.

Then again, nothing new here.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Euphoria14 said:

I know this, but you can not pick and choose which can and can not be compared. Pro model makes up for majority of 360 sales does it not? If so, then the Arcade to 80GB comparison is just as fair.

I think that would be a much better solution

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

PS3 will win next week i think

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

Go to "your user profile" & click on "recent forum activity"......just about every post in there is proof :)

Happy to help :):):):)

I don't see the self ownage help me more

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Euphoria14 said:
kirby007 said:
Euphoria14 said:
kirby007 said:
Imperial said:
kirby007 said:
Imperial said:
kirby007 said:
Imperial said:
Considering the XBOX 360's current price point it's sales lead isn't very impressive.

you know the price is equal

To what the PS2 and PSP ?

Xbox 360 Elite $399.99

Your comparing the most expensive XBOX 360 Sku to the cheapest PS3 Sku right ? , i won't even bother trying to explain how stupid that is.

hmm? I don't see your point why not compare those?

Why can't they compare the cheapest 360 with the cheapest PS3?

because xbox360 has clearly 3 different sku for the consumer and the ps3 not...

I know this, but you can not pick and choose which can and can not be compared. Pro model makes up for majority of 360 sales does it not? If so, then the Arcade to 80GB comparison is just as fair.

I think that would be a much better solution

Glad we could agree.

I don't see any $499 PS3 anymore, just the $399 80GB so yes, we can use the 360 middle ground.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

And the Wii sees its 4th worldwide victory over the DS! It has now outsold the DS more times than the Ps3 or X360 have outsold the Wii. That's once for X360, and twice for Ps3.

PsP has still only outsold Wii once, and DS once since the DSL launch (it outsold DSP twice).

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

You guys know you're not forced to quote the whole F-ing discussion everytime you reply to someone. You can delete the first few responses and leave only what's useful to the comprehension of your reply.

Signature goes here!

It seems like Nintendo is going to the GTAIV release time strategy, put more units in the market, sit down and relax... I am assuming they did not know about LBP being recalled.