By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Menago KF said:
Give it up Darth and DMJ, there were a few people who saw PSP outselling both the Wii and DS this week, no sense in trying to laugh it off.

I honestly thought that the Wii would sell some 170k this week, but over 220 k? That's a surprise for me.

Yes people like crazzyman & leo-j.....

they get criticized ALL the time for their predictions....now you guys are suddenly "pretending" you believed them & the PSP numbers are disappointing.

Dgc1808

vg$ 88.84
(10/23/08, 21:06)

I was hoping the PSP would atleast hit second... oh well, it did well this week.

IN this very thread...

stop making a fool outta yourself

You have made an enough fool out of yourself with most of your threads lately.....advice from you...no thanks :)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Imperial said:
kirby007 said:
Imperial said:
kirby007 said:
Imperial said:
Considering the XBOX 360's current price point it's sales lead isn't very impressive.

you know the price is equal

To what the PS2 and PSP ?

Xbox 360 Elite $399.99

Your comparing the most expensive XBOX 360 Sku to the cheapest PS3 Sku right ? , i won't even bother trying to explain how stupid that is.

hmm? I don't see your point why not compare those?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

darthdevidem01 said:
Menago KF said:
Give it up Darth and DMJ, there were a few people who saw PSP outselling both the Wii and DS this week, no sense in trying to laugh it off.

I honestly thought that the Wii would sell some 170k this week, but over 220 k? That's a surprise for me.

they get criticized ALL the time for their predictions....now you guys are suddenly "pretending" you believed them & the PSP numbers are disappointing.

If you go to the thread Leo J started you will see that there were quite a few people myself included who thought PSP could possibly outsell Wii this week.  It certainly wasn't limited to just the most die hard Sony lovers.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

darthdevidem01 said:
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Menago KF said:

Dgc1808

vg$ 88.84
(10/23/08, 21:06)

I was hoping the PSP would atleast hit second... oh well, it did well this week.

IN this very thread...

stop making a fool outta yourself

You have made an enough fool out of yourself with most of your threads lately.....advice from you...no thanks :)

well continue your selfownage then

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

High new here. I just got Wii's for each room in my home, and I was looking around and I found this site. It is very interesting to see that so many Wii's have been sold and I just heard about them. The games are really amazing, and I could not be happier with my new little device. Interesting to see many more Americans feel the way I feel.

Around the Network

Well, I know no one will care in the midst of this whole PSP issue, here's the weekly percentages! Yay!

718,458 consoles were sold last week.
694,572 handhelds were sold last week.

Wii: 59%
360: 22%
PS3: 19%

DS: 55%
PSP: 45%

Now, back to controversy!

kirby007 said:
Imperial said:
kirby007 said:
Imperial said:
kirby007 said:
Imperial said:
Considering the XBOX 360's current price point it's sales lead isn't very impressive.

Xbox 360 Elite $399.99

Your comparing the most expensive XBOX 360 Sku to the cheapest PS3 Sku right ? , i won't even bother trying to explain how stupid that is.

hmm? I don't see your point why not compare those?

*leaves thread*.

Jordahn said:
Squilliam said:
Hmm. The Xbox 360 is holding up its end of the sell 50% of the Wii each deal but it looks like Sony are being as lazy as a shoddy PS3 port.

Keep pushing the hate, bud. Is this how you "Make fun... not war???"

;)

"Stand aside Sony, I'll keep the HD torch held high and keep Nintendo down to a 50% market share next week" Microsoft

Sounds like a boatload of hubris to me!

Aint nothin gonna breaka my stride, aint nothing gonna slow me down! Oh no, I've got to keep them (consoles) moving!

Tease.

Imperial said:
kirby007 said:
Imperial said:
kirby007 said:
Imperial said:

Xbox 360 Elite $399.99

Kirby is just pushing damage control.  It alright to compare the $200 360 Arcade to the $400 PS3 as a sales threat to the PS3, but it's not alright to do the same when 360 sales hoped to have been higher than what it is.  He tried pulling this stunt once already, insulting people's intelligence.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Squilliam said:
Jordahn said:
Squilliam said:
Hmm. The Xbox 360 is holding up its end of the sell 50% of the Wii each deal but it looks like Sony are being as lazy as a shoddy PS3 port.

Keep pushing the hate, bud. Is this how you "Make fun... not war???"

;)

"Stand aside Sony, I'll keep the HD torch held high and keep Nintendo down to a 50% market share next week" Microsoft

Sounds like a boatload of hubris to me!

Aint nothin gonna breaka my stride, aint nothing gonna slow me down! Oh no, I've got to keep them (consoles) moving!

HAHA!!!  Hey, ya got pwned back there by a bunch.  It spoke volumes...

;)

Oh, and I'm a Nintendo fanboy by the way.

:)

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.