By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - woman arrested for killing virtual hubby in "Maple story"

Haha cute. "If we don't stop him then this is the end of the world... of warcraft."

Thank you South Park and while I'll never play a PC MMO.

Around the Network

So that's another thing to add when you divorce, "both parties agree to not kill the other's online avatar in any MMORPG or Social Life game"

I can't believe the guy called the police for something like that

well if that guy gets $5000 i'd say sweet deal..he'll just make a new account n start over lol

this is messed up. i'm 33 and i don't think i've ever gotten that upset over video games.

it takes a certain kind of person to get married virtually.

Dgc1808 said:

Maple Story is more than just a game.... it's LIFE!!!

J/K, Seen the game, looked kinda boring....

It is boring, also the main demographic is 10-18 from what I have seen.

Around the Network

Yeah I kust was informed that the wifes of a bunch of Locust are filing a lawsuit against me... I really have to kill all witnesses next time...

zomg you fictionally killed me... im calling the police. Should do this when playing shooters... lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

well..if those dutch kids can get charged for imaginary theft, i guess it makes sense that people can get charged for imaginary murder.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

How is illegal access to accounts? If he gave her the password it's not illegal by any accounts. I don't think this will hold any water in court at all.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

vlad321 said:
How is illegal access to accounts? If he gave her the password it's not illegal by any accounts. I don't think this will hold any water in court at all.

just because someone has access to car keys doesnt mean they can go take the car and then drive it off a cliff.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur