By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 SALES VS XBOX SALES

@OP. SORRY MATE BUT...... HOLD ON....... MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK!!!!!!

@op. Sorry mate but there has been a thread like this before. When PS3 was released they were 5.5mill behind first week. If you look they are still 5.5mill behind. They have made no ground in nearly 2 years.

Around the Network

Ok maybe MS isn't outselling the PS3 but compared to the last gen it has come a long way. It has held its own while Sony has gone from 1st to last. That may change in the future but it really is a slap in the face for Sony and a great job by MS.

TuPadre said:

OK,LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, AS LONG AS I VE BEEN POSTING HERE, ALL TIME I SEE THAT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT SALES, BUT....HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY ABOUT XBOX 360 SALES?? YEAH, THE SALES CANT BE COMPARED, BECAUSE THE XBOX 360 HAS A YEAR OF ADVANTAGE,SO DONT TELL YOU ARE CELEBRATING BECAUSE MS IS ON TOP NOW, TO BE FARE YOU JUST NEED COMPARE THE TIME LINE, IN AN EXACT MOMENT...THATS THE REAL FIGHT, AND IF  SOME DAY PS3 TAKE OUT 360, THAT WOULD BE HUMILIATING... BECAUSE NOT EVEN A YEAR WAS ENOUGH TO COMPLETE THE TASK, PS3 IS BY FAR THE BEST...

Have You ever ask yourself how many people bought PS3 just for its Bluray player and not for playing videogames (and sons used this feature to persuade parents to buy it)?... At the same time I ask... How many others bought Wii just because it's cool to let it in the living room (and maybe not using it at all)?

To be honest I think that TODAY:

- XBOX360 is the best way for hardcore gamers,

- WII is the best one for people that want to be fashonable (expecially usal gamers and women);

- PS3 is the best choice for people that want Bluray Player (parents) and game console (child) at the same time.

That's all. Take care!

UmE

PS: sorry for my english, I'm italian...

Some people live thinking about the past...

Some others live thinking about the present...

OnlyPS3 fanboys leave dreaming of the future...   [ ^_^ ]

selnor said:
@OP. SORRY MATE BUT...... HOLD ON....... MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK!!!!!!

@op. Sorry mate but there has been a thread like this before. When PS3 was released they were 5.5mill behind first week. If you look they are still 5.5mill behind. They have made no ground in nearly 2 years.

Not one word more than this... Just numbers. Good point selnor... Good point.

UmE

Some people live thinking about the past...

Some others live thinking about the present...

OnlyPS3 fanboys leave dreaming of the future...   [ ^_^ ]

markers said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
TuPadre said:

OK,LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, AS LONG AS I VE BEEN POSTING HERE, ALL TIME I SEE THAT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT SALES, BUT....HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY ABOUT XBOX 360 SALES?? YEAH, THE SALES CANT BE COMPARED, BECAUSE THE XBOX 360 HAS A YEAR OF ADVANTAGE,SO DONT TELL YOU ARE CELEBRATING BECAUSE MS IS ON TOP NOW, TO BE FARE YOU JUST NEED COMPARE THE TIME LINE, IN AN EXACT MOMENT...THATS THE REAL FIGHT, AND IF  SOME DAY PS3 TAKE OUT 360, THAT WOULD BE HUMILIATING... BECAUSE NOT EVEN A YEAR WAS ENOUGH TO COMPLETE THE TASK, PS3 IS BY FAR THE BEST...

Your argument is only as strong as why Sony pushed the PS2 out a year before Microsoft could come out with the Xbox. So really...stop complaining. An edge is still an edge.

did anyone really know the xbox was coming though? hell i didnt even know there was a third competitor (the xbox) till about 2004

I did and it was the same story as this gen. The Xbox was the high quality system with the great hardware and better graphics and the PS2 had the mass of great games. They switched roles this gen. This is why I've stated that Sony fanboys have turned into hypocrites, because they defended the PS2 essentially the same way the 360 owners are defending the 360.

Around the Network
TuPadre said:

In addition.

xbox360 launch in Europe: 11/2005

PS3 launch in Europe:  03/2007 
And xbox360 price 1/3 of PS3 price.
It is really ridiculous to compare, xbox360 sales with PS3 sales.
xbox360 sales are pathetic. When PS3 will cost €.299 xbox360 is definitely dead.

Man ^^^^. The influx of PS3 fanboys is horrendous. Do you all not have many games to play or something????

Please turn off the caps lock. Shouting at people isn't going to get anyone listening to your pitiful arguments.

CGI-Quality said:
@ selnor

Your sig is flawed bro as that has not been proven to be console footage. Anyway sales for 360 are not terrible but not that “great” either.

Dude, thats how the games cinematics are going to look on the 360 lol.

Europe,Japan-Wide Xbox 360 Shortage
The Xbox 360 could become one of the hottest gifts this holiday season...if Microsoft could find a way to meet demand. ."

from Business Week.