By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears 2 video ( SP mode in insane difficuly) looks euu!!!

http://superiorversion.com/content/view/278/30/

Dont know how u all are feeling but honetly that doesnt look good

EPIC should have had a graphical update for Gears 2

See the horrors of Bullshots which are typically released by EPIC??

EPIC has themselves to blame on this. Why promise something which u cant deliver ? Why release FAKE BULLSHOTS in the first place?

Around the Network

you need to have your eyes checked dude

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

Yeah, you really do--those graphics look awesome, and so does the game.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
HeroeDeLeyenda said:
you need to have your eyes checked dude

It's obvious what the OP's agenda is after threads like this.

Looks pretty good to me, that curb stomp is awsome, the video quality sucks doh.

My favorite games for this gen:

1. Gears of War    2. MGS4    3. Killzone 2   4. Halo 3(Underated by many)      5. Mass Effect

Around the Network

Holy crap that video was awesome. THe environments were incredible. The part where he flipped over the table was really cool. The action was intense. The detail when he picked up the enemy weapon and reloaded were awesome.

Man, that video had the complete opposite effect you hoped to have on me. Awesome find!

Once the actual gameplay started after the in game cutscenes about training that kid were over, I think it looked pretty good. But I also think it looked exactly like the first game. The lighting looks a bit softer, but that level design was lame compared to the inevitable other levels that will be in the game.

I wonder how rushed epics timeline was to get the game out this holiday to compete with Sony's lineup.

It should absolutely look better than the first to everyone, and I do not believe that it does. It will undoubtedly be a fun game though.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

@OP. Major fail. You now look so stupid. LOL. The graphics were amazing. The quality of the video is what you should be moaning about. Go look at the direct feed Graphics diary of Gears 2. The cavern scene and Alan Wake are the 2 best graphics Ive seen on an in game engine (apart from only maybe Crysis).

I wanna torch someone.

15 days left...

Gears 1.5 confirmed .