By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Proof that Sony might actually still love us

CAL4M1TY said:
Sony's love = buying commercials on tv to increase sales of their console

Microsoft's love = Buying exclusivity on games for their customers.

Which one would I want more... hmmmm.

Sony's love = having big enough 1st party and enough franchises so they dont need to purchase games and successful predecessors so 3rd party don't need to be forced to develop for them

Around the Network

lulz.

tuoyo said:
Sony doesn't love you stop kidding yourself. It only loves your money.

Isn't that the same woth all companies?? Besides I think the OP is not being serious.

@ CAL4M1TY

I would much prefer a supperior 1st party library. Most 3rd party games are multi platform anywayz.

Branko2166 said:
tuoyo said:
Sony doesn't love you stop kidding yourself. It only loves your money.

Isn't that the same woth all companies?? Besides I think the OP is not being serious.

Yes it is but I have seen Sony fans say Sony cares about its customers because it released a console that cost $800 to make and sold it at only $600 unlike Nintendo that sells its console for more than it's worth.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

I think it was a joke before people get on about the use of the word love, but anyway, it is good to see Sony advertising this, but I am still looking forward to them advertising LBP and R2 (save that massive poster)

Around the Network

If they run ads during tonights game for R2 or LBP, Im going to start an even more sarcastic thread with graphs and marketing theory slides :D

(I love you all, just like Sony loves me)

Anyone with a sense of humor and enjoys playing games can add me PSN : TheGodofWine

For the half of the posters in this thread that didn't take it too serious...thanks.

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

LOL MATURE said:
CAL4M1TY said:

Sony's love = having big enough 1st party and enough franchises so they dont need to purchase games and successful predecessors so 3rd party don't need to be forced to develop for them

Thats called saving Sony's ass after not begging 3rd party dev's to stay exclusive. Sony's love? Sony was forced by Microsoft to focus on 1st party exclusively. They took away their comfort zone.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
LOL MATURE said:
CAL4M1TY said:

Sony's love = having big enough 1st party and enough franchises so they dont need to purchase games and successful predecessors so 3rd party don't need to be forced to develop for them

Thats called saving Sony's ass after not begging 3rd party dev's to stay exclusive. Sony's love? Sony was forced by Microsoft to focus on 1st party exclusively. They took away their comfort zone.

OK, I'll bite on the serious discussion hook (just for a second)

You are dead right on that one...but lucky for Sony that their first party studios are amongst the top studios and they'll need to be for the next few years...they cannot slip.

While since Im in my own thread indirectly about advertising...very surprised MS had no ads in Game 1 of the World Series. It was like bizarro world for a night. I'd expect some ads tonight for something from them

(go Phils!)

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

I saw tons of PS3 adds just a few month ago the one where they show LBP, GT5 Prologue and MGS4 that commercial came on almost every hour.

d21lewis said:
So, they weren't just trying to get us to buy their game? They love us? YES!!

My ex told me no one would ever love me the way she did. In your face, Maria!! Sony loves me and wants me to spend my money on them, now!

Win!!!!

Edit: Sony doesn't love you, they want your money...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."