By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Round 3: Guess which NES games these songs are from!

OMG, i have heard all of them but i only remember like 4 games!! Damn it!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

The 1st song sound familiar, the 2nd is super easy, the 3rd I have no idea, the 4th I still have no idea, the 5th is super easy, the 6th sound familiar, the 7th I have no idea, the 8th is easy, the 9th I have no idea, the 10th sound familiar.

It's missing some Legend of Kage and Twin-Bee love. :(

Seriously, what's number 4? It doesn't sound like something from Konami, neither Capcom nor Nintendo. So... What is it from? o_O

Oh, and by the way, I have suggestions for a SNES one. I mean, a hardcore one! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

i dont know what 4 and 9 is but im pretty sure i heard em somewhere.

all the others seem quite easy

Number 4 is interesting, it's one of my favorite games on the NES, from my favorite company in the VG world... i didn't know 8 or 9, but at least i have a guess with 8, i really don't know 9...

Around the Network

I only guessed 5 of them, but 8 was one of the ones I got. 4 sounded really familiar too, but I didn't get it.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Wow, that was easy. I never actually played #8, and with everyone here seemingly getting it I wondered why it sounded so familiar... took me a while. I knew I heard #4 before, Anarchyz' comment definitely helped out there

No idea what #9 was.

Proof that the NES peaked before I was born: I know only 2 =/

ClaudeLv250 said:
zexen_lowe said:
Don't know a single one, even so I sent my guesses. I can't wait to make the Sony and Square ones, at least it'll be music I know

You should really be ashamed of yourself.

There were at least 2 really easy ones in there.

I'm not, considering the NES was released 4 years before I was born and that I've never owned a single Nintendo console (if you don't count playing some N64 games in a PC). Besides, I think I recognized one or two, but I'm not even sure they're correct, so I don't want to take a risk, it's better to say that I didn't guess any.

MANUELF, Xen, Kasz and everybody else send in your guesses anyway! Some points are better than no points.