By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Versus XIII in game scan

soriku, your lost :).
but i am confident i made your whole thread fell off destroy the whole argument you bought here and prove my point :)
i am excited i need more nomura awesome ness.

Around the Network

Don't care which looks better since the both look fantastic. But I like VS' darker theme better. With that out of the way, SE!!! GAMEPLAY VID OR AM NOT IMPRESSED!!!

4 ≈ One

blackstar said:

this is the real challange , is this in game??

Yes, it's a game that am working on. I still haven't come up with a name. But me and my very small team of 10 people have it scheduled for a 2012 release on the SONY Playstation 3 Computer Entertainment System.

This game will max out the Power of the Cell and RSX with our self developed Engine also doesn't have a name yet. I will keep you all updated... errrr.. when I feel like it....

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
blackstar said:

Yes, it's a game that am working on. I still haven't come up with a name. But me and my very small team of 10 people have it scheduled for a 2012 release on the SONY Playstation 3 Computer Entertainment System.

This game will max out the Power of the Cell and RSX with our self developed Engine also doesn't have a name yet. I will keep you all updated... errrr.. when I feel like it....

lol ok , this is Tetsuya Nomura and the hair is not enough detailed , will u fix this issue?? u know people don't like broken graphics

can we expect kojima to appear too?

blackstar said:
Dgc1808 said:
blackstar said:

lol ok , this is Tetsuya Nomura and the hair is not enough detailed , will u fix this issue?? u know people don't like broken graphics

can we expect kojima to appear too?

Yes, I have 3 guys working to smoothen and fix any graphicall issues in the game. The Hair is just the tip of the Iceberg.

We're still working on a Liscence agreement with Konami on this, but Kojima likes the idea and Negotiations are going well.
He will quite possibly be one of the main characters if things move smoothly.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Soriku doesnt know anything.. if Star ocean 4 wasnt shown in gameplay I bet he would have thought it was CGI..

As if the PS3 cant do those visuals (and more)..

mM

What does it matter if FF13 looks on par or worse than Versus 13? They're both being developed by different people, aren't they? Since they're not sharing created assets (or maybe they are?), I would expect one to look better than the other simply based on our preferences on environments.

I prefer the look of Versus because it appears to be moreover in line with the classic Final Fantasys.

The BuShA owns all!

LOL, Jo21 Pwned Soriku. And let me remind you Soriku FF Versus XIII Isn't even finished yet. So you cannot fairly say that the scans you showed (if they were reliable) show that PS3 hasn't got greater graphical power than 360. I mean do you expect his Graphics not to be polished? The ones Jo21 showed (The true In Game 1s) Will still be polished and look even more amazing D=

Vertigo-X said:
I prefer the look of Versus because it appears to be moreover in line with the classic Final Fantasys.

Actually it´s the opposite. Versus is more in line with FFVII and FFVIII, which are the exceptions.

....OK,what is CGI, PLEASE?
CleanGameImage?Wtf?

Take my love, take my land..