By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Can LBP sell more than Wii music in JAPAN?

I dont think SO.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

I'm not even sure gears2 can outsell wii music in NA. Remember, it has "wii" in it's name

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I just wonder how the Dualshock 3 + LBP will sell.

wtf? is wii music also on psp?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

frybread said:
axumblade said:
frybread said:
Japan doesn't like online gaming, or western games, so no.

Do you just not listen when people point out that you don't need to play online or do you just insist on trolling with the same statements over and over again until you feel you're right because no one has corrected you?

On a side note, I think Wii Music will outsell LittleBigPlanet overall but will go down as a major disappointment when it comes to numbers sold.

Did you realize you don't need an internet connection to enjoy your iPod?  You can sing your own songs and save them as mp3. Did you ever consider that, you big mean troll?

Super lol

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

They are two completely different games designed for different audiences with different expectations. I don't see the point in comparing them.

Probably....hype can do amazing things

Japan is a relatively non-legged country for most games, so after the first 2-3 months, don't expect LBP to sell any more than 2-3K. I don't believe Wii Music will either, but it may, as some Wii games (Wii Sports, Fit and Mario Kart Wii) have gone insane with legs.

So, no Ps3 game this gen has exceeded 666K, although MGS4 may make 700K. Other than it, none above 500K.

Is it really likely for LBP to sell more than an 800-900K there maximum? The changes are very slim.

So the only way I see Little Big Planet outselling Wii Music, is by Wii Music doing insanely bad. Mario Party 8 sold 1.3M there, and no doubt is Wii Music a more important title.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS