By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan/Others Sales UP.

I expect PS3 sales to be low next week in japan. Until the LBP bundle hits anyway.

EDIT: Or the game.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Damn, can we get a random drug test on the PSP? I'm thinking some performance enhancers might be found 0_0

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

PSP enormous in Japan, Wii starting to ramp up. DS unusually low in "Others".

Wetcoaster said:
Holy crap PSP in Japan. O.o

You didn't see the PSP2k sales when it launched, it was double Holy Crap.  O.o

Not bad all around.

Around the Network

so will PSP be the top selling console? or will it be wii/ds

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Sony badly needs a price cut.

Ouch @ PS3.

Wii Music boosted Wii sales a little, but the effect likely won't come into full swing until the holidays. DS numbers are low (for the DS) likely in anticipation of the DSi.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

cool48 said:
Sony badly needs a price cut.

I guess Microsoft needs a price cut too then since both the PS3 and 360 are selling almost equally. That's pretty dissappointing when Microsoft just issued major price cuts in America, Europe, AND Japan in the last month.

PSP in Japan ftw. Also, looks like the 360 might squeeze out another HD console worldwide victory. Also, Nintendomination.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.