By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - OTHERS UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staude said:
blazinhead89 said:
ultimate_123 said:
psrock said:
Can someone tell me why the sudden surge of PSP numbers in Others?

I think its because of the PSP-300 package with Fifa 09. Seen quite a decent ammount of advertisement for it.

PSP-300? Lulz :P

It was forged in sparta. That's why it's doing so well.

Rofl, You Win

Around the Network

xbox360 isn't selling terribly it's just the success of the other consoles makes it look bad ,,, (K)

European are hardcore they won't let sony fail even if they try :D

blackstar said:
xbox360 isn't selling terribly it's just the success of the other consoles makes it look bad ,,, (K)

*Salutes obieslut*

When the PS3 gets to 299 euro it will destroy the 360." Tag Courtesy of Fkusumot

Around the Network
blazinhead89 said:
blackstar said:

*Salutes obieslut*

:D

^LOL, careful you may get banned for Spamming D:

I dont get that Wii increase with no software.The stores are aplenty of Wiis and you dont see so much noise around them.I dont think its selling so well,but thats only an impression.

kirby007 said:
Jordahn said:
kirby007 said:
blazinhead89 said:
400 Euro PS3 >>>>>>>>> 179 Euro 360

could you stop comparing it with the arcade only? hmm thanks

Then you need to point that out to the Xealots as well since it was they who first started the PS3 to 360 Arcade comparisons as a threat to PS3 sales.  It works both ways, champ, so deal with it.

the who?...

The Xealots.. Small tribal people who lives in caves on the outskirts of every major city. There they swing around small wands and ramble crasy riddles to themselves. Some also wear robes and one in particular is folllowed by a small boy named frodo who wears a ring that he often throws in a pond.

Check out my game about moles ^

Diomedes1976 said:
I dont get that Wii increase with no software.The stores are aplenty of Wiis and you dont see so much noise around them.I dont think its selling so well,but thats only an impression.

ZzzzzzzZzzzzzzZzzzzzZzzzzzZzzzzzz..... only an impression