By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 3 for the PS3 looks slightly worse than 360 version

its a well known fact that bethedsa lead developed on 360, then ported to ps3 .

i wasnt expecting both to be on par unless they were developped in tandem.

a move which i dont like as even the ps3 version is bound to be a huge hit.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
craighopkins said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Deneidez said:
And again we see the amazing powah of THE CELL...

woah! you already played Heavy Rain?

I think Resistance 2 shows the Cell's power..

Not surprised if fallout 3 runs better on 360... 360 architechture is similar to PC and easy to port.

I have the beta.....trust me it so doesn't.

If anything does right now....its METAL GEAR SOLID 4 : Guns Of The Patriots!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

That means i should buy the 360 version for my Ps3.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

It's no surprise that the 360 version is superior, along with 98% of multiplat titles.

well i was thinking of getting this but now forget it >_>
Now I will get another game
If they want me to buy this it should of been the same as 360

Around the Network

your loss forsaken

its stupid if you won't buy this due to a minor difference

tell me did you also refuse to buy most PS2 multiplat games during the PS2 era??

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

no I brought almost every multiplat on ps2 but times are different now, if they want a customer the least they can do is make it the same as the 360 which I don't have so its not my loss I can just borrow if from a friend now.
Remember every person has their own opinion cant change that

forsaken0825 said:
well i was thinking of getting this but now forget it >_>
Now I will get another game
If they want me to buy this it should of been the same as 360

I agree.   I'm done with supporting developers who create sub-par versions of their games for the PS3.  Best way to teach them what is acceptable is to vote with your wallet.  I plan to purchase many games,  and I am going to reward via purchases the developers who do a good job creating versions of there games that look and run well on the PS3.  Those that are too lazy or otherwise motivated to create sub-par versions should not get your money.....it's as simple as that. 

Newsflash, primary dev platform looks slightly better than port platform -- full story @ 11!

Ports always are going to have trouble if they are made in the 360 --> PS3 direction -- If you're not designing your engine around the Cell and PS3's architecture, you're not going to benefit from it...

[/flame suit on] Exclusives look better on the PS3, as always, for the obvious reasons.

Words Of Wisdom said:
All the smart people will buy it on the PC anyway so it doesn't matter.

Lol, you are too correct! This is definately a PC title for me at least. I can't imagine playing TES series on consoles either tbh.