By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The official NTDOY/Nintendo discussion thread

Auction valuation of Wii on Ebay looks good. http://news.punchjump.com/article.php?id=4945 I find it dificult to beleive that sales are down at the retail level if the console is still selling for a premium on Ebay.

The urge to play is a terrible thing to waste.

Around the Network

Just checked the price, and can't believe its about to hit 70,000 yen!

How far off is Ninty from hitting the #2 spot for market cap?

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

7974.os is in a major uptrend. There has to be more to this uptrend than simple speculation.

Getting closer to that $80 mark I predicted so long ago!

SO HOW DO I BUY NINTENDO STOCKS? I AM FROM AMERICA

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Around the Network

I bought NTDOY from my brokerage account in US. I could, however, buy Nintendo from Japan's stock exchange from my other brokerage account in Hong Kong.

I guess you talk to your broker.

But, Holy cow, 7974 hits 71300yen!!! I am just speechless. NTDOY will be somewhere around 75-76. It could hit 80 as soon as tomorrow! And I WILL write to my cousin..LOL.

jheco05 said:
SO HOW DO I BUY NINTENDO STOCKS? I AM FROM AMERICA

try this site

http://www.sharebuilder.com/

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

They say Nintendo's market value has past 10 trillion yen. Wow, that is a lot of yen! I am not even sure how many zeros are there in 10 trillion? Is that 13 zeros? 10,000,000,000,000.

I have WellsTrade (Wells Fargo) but they do not have NTDOY stocks.... dammit.... I just bough 5 Apple shares... I lost $4 in one day but for sure Apple stocks will rise to $200 by December that means $200 gain for me.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Nintnedo valuation ratios (trailing 12 months)
Price/Earnings NTDOY 38.4 Industry 71.3
PE/Growth NTDOY 2.9 Industry 3.5
Price/Sales NTDOY 7.8 Industry 7.1
Price/Book NTDOY 8.6 Industry 4.0
Price/Cash Flow NTDOY 37.6 Industry 36.3
I though this would be a good snapshot just before the 2nd quarter results. The PEG has climbed a bit from where it was a year ago.  The Leading P/E will look better when Nintendo ups guidance, but conpared to the industry, the trailing P/E is not that bad.