By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Disaster: Day of Crisis Impressions

megaman79 said:
Another 2 reviews i spotted on Go Nintendo site. 80 and 82, its lookin good although one review said dismal AI but otherwise excellent

Although, there WAS one that gave it a 50.

I imagine that this game is going to get mixed reviews, but I'm hoping the majority will be positive.

Around the Network

I'm playing it now. I think it's a blast. Definitely a 8/10, maybe even a 9/10 if it keeps up the fun factor it's had so far.

Crap, you are getting me excited! I want NoA to stop being stubborn and bring this game here. It makes no sense that the sales in Eu will determine wether or not this game will make it here. Two different markets, with America being more core. Plus the game was first revealed at E3 06 right? Way to tease and the shit on us -.-

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

i got it too!!, i only played the adventuring and shooting parts, i didn't reach the driving part yet, i am having fun with the game so far.

@Fernando, graphics looks better than the screen shots you've seen, not the best graphics on wii though.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I wish the Wii was region free.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

New review out.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=199883

Score: 7.3

Got it on release and completed it twice once on normal and hard mode, now going through disaster mode(this mode is much more challenging then the others). It's not a difficult game but it kept my interest up enough to go through it for a third time unlocking all the stuff.

It's a good game just not fantastic or anything but well worth a look... 8/10 is pretty fair in my opinion..

outlawauron said:
I wish the Wii was region free.

There is always the homebrew channel.

I've played more of the game now, I think I should be atleast halfway through it, and wow. This game is amazing. The sense of immersion is great, the voice acting is great(I heard people complained about it, but I just can't imagine why), the graphics look fine to me, the gameplay is just wonderful. I even love saving people, something most people found dull.

This is most definitely one of my top 5 games this gen, no doubt about it. I'm having more fun with this than I had with, say, No More Heroes(which I love). This game is awesome and I hope to death that it sells well and that they eventually get around to making a sequel, too.

Also, a Blue Ridge City-level + the Disaster Main Theme for the next Smash Bros.-game would make me wet myself with joy.

Reading new impressions about the game is getting me more and more excited..
I have decided that i will buy this game for birthday to my little brother,but i may also buy this game..