By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uhhhrm when is the Resistance 2 demo coming out?

Just wanna know cause i really cant wait to play it... and will it come out in america and europe at the same time?

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

Around the Network

I met a bloke in EB Games the other day that played it in a conference. He's a big PS3 fan, and he reckons that next to Killzone 2 and Gears, Resistance 2 is a letdown in so many ways.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

@starcraft
shit really, normally all ive bein hearing is good news.. any way do u know anything about the demos release date?

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

s-grandi93 said:
@starcraft
shit really, normally all ive bein hearing is good news.. any way do u know anything about the demos release date?

I'm hoping for both Gears and Resistance demos late this month.

I had to eat crow a bit because i fully expected KZ2 to be mediocre and R2 to be awesome.  But he said KZ2 was pretty good and very pretty, but that Resistance 2 was a little boring and used some very poorly generate sprites for environmental graphics.

starcraft said:
I met a bloke in EB Games the other day that played it in a conference. He's a big PS3 fan, and he reckons that next to Killzone 2 and Gears, Resistance 2 is a letdown in so many ways.

What does this have to do with the thread?

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:

Given I'm the only person in this thread that actually responded to the OP's question, I think I can be entitled a little lattitude.

starcraft said:
s-grandi93 said:
@starcraft

I'm hoping for both Gears and Resistance demos late this month.

I had to eat crow a bit because i fully expected KZ2 to be mediocre and R2 to be awesome.  But he said KZ2 was pretty good and very pretty, but that Resistance 2 was a little boring and used some very poorly generate sprites for environmental graphics.

I like you kid, but you troll your way to at least a warning there. Stop hating on the PS3.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:

Given I'm the only person in this thread that actually responded to the OP's question, I think I can be entitled a little lattitude.

The OP's question was 'When does the Resistance 2 demo come out?'

He didn't ask if it was good or not.

OT: Demos usually come around 10 days before launch. So I'd say (with luck) in the next PSN update on Thursday. Europe will probably get it later than the US, since the final release date is later there.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:

The only reason you're the only one that's responded to the O.P. is because of your completely off-topic/trolling post hitting the thread. 

So you're not disagreeing that your post had little to nothing to do with the O.P.'s question right?

@Starcraft - Since we aren't going to stay on topic, did your EB games "source" mention anything about the ending to GeoW2? I am reading some complaints about it.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.