By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - One of the heroes in FF XIII is named... Snow. I am not making that up.

SHMUPGurus said:
outlawauron said:
So he's a gutless wuss at heart?

Hehe, reminds me of a certain character in Tales of Vesperia. He could be quite fun to see! =P

Schwann (Raven) is awesome! Don't you dare insult him!

edit: Double Post! Sorry!

Around the Network
Acevil said:
SHMUPGurus said:
outlawauron said:

Hehe, reminds me of a certain character in Tales of Vesperia. He could be quite fun to see! =P

Schwann (Raven) is awesome! Don't you dare insult him

You might want to hide that. ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Does he sing reggae? Google the reference if you're confused =)

SHMUPGurus said:
Acevil said:
SHMUPGurus said:
outlawauron said:

Schwann (Raven) is awesome! Don't you dare insult him

You might want to hide that. ;)

Yes I should! ..../me runs

obligatory "this game is multiplatform, why is this in the Sony thread" post.

Now that's out of the way, I'm not entirely suprised, most Final Fantasy characters (if not all of them) reference something historical, religious or elemental, just some are more obvious then others (i.e Cloud Strife and Squall).

I mean, look at "Lightning" from FFXIII and the new KH characters Terra and Aqua.

Around the Network

Late.

Doesn't sound like a bad name to me.... heck... there was a Guy named Cloud??!!! And a girl nicknamed "Dagger".... and everyone thought Cloud was awesome and Dagger never got any bad press [to my knowledge....]

4 ≈ One

Snow sounds...wrong.
Ice would make him a rapper.
Cloud didn`t sound that bad because it reminded me of Claude, which reminded me of Monet, which reminded me of impressionism, which reminded of weird art that I don`t get, which reminded me of Eraserhead, which reminded me of bad haircuts, which finally reminded of how weird Cloud`s hair is, and so starting the cicle again...

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Cool name. I like it.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Cool name. I like it.

Those are not words of wisdom. You actually meant to say: Snow reminds me of winter too much. I hate winter.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I look forward to including Drizzle, Flurry, and Plow Wind in my party.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.