By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which video game charcter would make the best prez

GooseGaws said:
Edward Figaro. Obviously.

I think you mean Edgar Figaro from FFVI.

My candidate would be Mike Haggar from Final Fight of course. He has a political career and if things get ugly he solves the problems himsef.

Around the Network

Link, because he doesn't speak.

Nero.

Fox as Supreme Ruler of the Human Race!!!!
OT: The L block from Tetris. He would cause less damage then any other politician.

Need I say more?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Why, Max of course, he's the only one with any experience!

http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/lincolnmustdie

"I forsee an America under one rule, an iron fisted rule! One Rabbit, one law!

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Objection!!

Edgeworth for Pres over Wright? He may have a more intriguing personality, but he's not as likely to put his whole heart and soul into doing the right thing.

There is one thing to say for him, though.  If he'd have been the President in 2003 you can bet your ass we'd have "found" weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

lightbleeder said:
GooseGaws said:
Edward Figaro. Obviously.

I think you mean Edgar Figaro from FFVI.

I was wondering who would be first to notice.  You must be a fan of the best game ever, sir, and I salute you.  Also, I appreciate the exclusion of his middle name, as it sort of ruins the "majestic" effect.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Ratchet or Big Boss. Both would do amazing jobs.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Larry Laffer.
Oh, wait. the US already had one of those...

Proud Sony Rear Admiral