By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will PES PS3 boost weekly PS3 sales to 100k+ in others

BrayanA said:
outlawauron said:
Maybe not that high, but we should see a 10k increase at least.

+10K, +20K or even +30K, but +100K ... nope.

I meant if sales would go above 100k for the week which is very likely

since PES is big on Playstation products in europe

Around the Network

It's a multiplat. I don't think multiplats CAN be system sellers.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

More likely than not. At least for a few weeks.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

What did PES2008 achieve?

Wouldn't PS2 owners have switched for that version? Then realised what a pile of crap it was.

Buying a console for PES is probably even worse than the decision to buy one for GTAIV.

Oh, and I was wanna the GTAIV mugs btw :)

matt247 said:
PES is bundled with the 360 in Europe

I would be surprised if this^ didn't have any effect at all.  Apparently it's being advertised quite strongly.

PS should be on top, but I wonder by how much.

Around the Network

PS3 + PES09 = HOT CAKES !!!!!!!!
A hardware boost is a given !!!!!!

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

I reckon if there is any hardware boost at all, it will be quite small.

In the 10k range would be my guess.

A slight hardware boost and thats it....it will outsell the 360 i think...but thats it

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

papflesje said:
matt247 said:
PES is bundled with the 360 in Europe

I would be surprised if this^ didn't have any effect at all.  Apparently it's being advertised quite strongly.

PS should be on top, but I wonder by how much.

They should've bundled FIFA instead as it has all the licenses. With PES on PS3 that isn't so much of a problem as you can just download the option files from the PES community with the real teams, leagues, kits, chants etc, but it's not possible to share the option files on 360. Most PES players won't get the 360 version because of this.

I wish I knew what the hell PES was.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."