By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Call of Duty: World at War Beta KEYS!!!

Hurry up, got mine already! =P

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/codwaw/

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Good look and Shmups rule

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

wow only for xbox360 =(

Yep, on the Microsoft board for a reason. I'm guessing the PC beta keys will come out sooner or later.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

You have to sign up for something...damn, I hate those sign up things!!

Around the Network

Aw! No PS3 version!

30%... Ugggh. College network is slow like hell, and I had to get my key from a friend because of the stupid firewall! :/

Oh well, good times soon!

Random game thought :

Some kid was trying to sell them to me at school yesterday for 10 dollars...I don't own a 360.

^_^

Thanks SHMUP but I was too late

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

@Goddbless

You didn't get a key? So I shouldn't bother signing up right?