By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game did you spend the most time on?

Probably Gears of War (360), I can't think of another game.

Around the Network

Pokemon Yellow, 100 hours, maybe another 100 bertween blue and red too, had to get all 151.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

City of Heroes (PC)

1.) Final Fantasy VII (Beat it at least 17 times, 10+ of those files with the clock overstopped at 99.59.59)

2.) Rock Band (Incountable amount of time put into this game... but I know it isn't up to FF7)

3.) Pokemon Ruby (My clock says 220.00 hours EXACTLY)

4.) Final Fantasy X (The clock says like 270ish hours, but that was spread between me and my sisters gameplay)

5.) Dark Cloud 2 (The clock says about 130ish hours)

Sony will prevail. My 60 gig says so.

PlayStation 3 Games:

- Rock Band
- Rock Band 2
- Soulcalibur IV
- LittleBigPlanet
- Guitar Hero: World Tour

Final Fantasy X on PS2. I bought it in 2002 with my ps2. I played it on and off. Go to a part where it took me months to beat a boss. Trade the game and got ripped off by gamestop, bought it back and two months ago I just killed Seymour. However, I am still nowhere near the end of the game.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

I remember Football Manager 2005 (PC) telling me I had played one savegame (and I had around 6) for more than 6 days, that's around 150 hours, plus all the other saves it should total around 250 hours. I probably played more Pro Evo 5, but I can't be sure

Super Smash Bros. Melee: Around 500 hours. Ah good times.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

1.5 year everyday play of Diablo 2.

-A total sum of like 350 hours on FFX.

Everquest

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

Street Fighter II on SNES. I still play it often to this day so you do the math.

The rEVOLution is not being televised