By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Wii is gathering dust!!!

arsenicazure said:

So i ve played all(?) the big ones..

zelda

mario galaxy

Super smash bros

wii fit

mario kart

and the not so big ones

sonic and the secret rings

trauma centre:second opinion

naruto

nights

prince of persia

and now im just bored of my wii its been gathering dust for over 2 months now.. and i have no clue wht to do with it..any of you lot facing the same situation?? Im probably going to sell it if I dont play it for another 2..

Try buying some new games, turning it on and pushing the big round button on the wii-mote.

Around the Network

What's with all the dust?  Clean your house, you pig.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

My Wii is also gathering dust, but it gets used regularly. I'm just a slob.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

My Wii is gathering dust.
he's like spongebob, he has a little net and everything.
:3 I love him so much.

No More Heroes, Fire Emblem, Resident Evil 4, Metroid Prime 3 , Okami, De Blob, Wario Land.

This is just a few, there is plenty quality Wii games out there and more coming.

Around the Network

I have so much dust it's maybe time a get a Wii to gather it. PC cabinet and bookshelves can't gather anymore.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Well my Wii doesn't get that much play either, but I still find the time to enjoy Super Mario Galaxy.
Try No More Heroes and Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition. Those are my next Wii purchases after I finish Super Mario Galaxy.

I see you liked Trauma Center: Second Opinion, you should try the sequel Altus released.

i play kart and brawl with my friends from time to time (once a month)

but i don't use my wii for it just a wiimote.

after i finish brawl storymode i don't touch it and that was wayyyyyyyyyyy ago.

Well I still play gh3 is a great game you should get it if you haven't already.

LOL sell it and get some bucks dude. Put an announcement on Ebay saying: "wii for sale"

Go check it a minute later and you got a business :B

Afterall Wii is just the most sold console of this gen :B