By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Wii is gathering dust!!!

I no longer use my vacuum cleaner, I use my Wii.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
arsenicazure said:
bloody swamp said:
If you don't like games, you have no use for a Wii (or any other console). Then, you could indeed sell it.

If you do actually games, buy some. There are plenty of good games on the Wii and other systems.

atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

no bloody swamp i merely buy consoles and stare at them all day long.. occasionally i get risque and switch em on and toggle the system clocks to my hearts content.

GENIUS

Mmm... you got me interested in getting an Atari Lynx now. Seeing how you can have your Wii collecting dust and want to sell it, that must mean this little handheld must have an awful lot of great games for you to play it all these years without ever being tempted to sell it.

Could you please give me an extensive list all the awesome games I should look for in case I wanted to get myself a dust-proof Atari Lynx ?

You have got to try Wario Land: Shake It, the game it just plain gorgeous and a super fun platformer to boot. Also, pick up World of Goo on Wiiware, it is getting some great reviews.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Mafaveli said:
my dust is gathering wii's

GIVE ME YOUR DUST NOW!!!

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Yeah sell it and pick up a 360 core, my Wii only get's used by my GF to play WiiFit otherwise I haven't turned in on in quite a while.

Around the Network

Sell it and purchase a new console, handheld, or make a down payment on a laptop. But please stop making these threads.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

I can't afford all the great games available for the Wii and GC. You guys must be rich.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Yet another "my Wii is collecting dust" thread. These are getting tiresome now. Probably set up by fanboy of another console anyway. I seem to remember a bit of a hoo ha about this a few months back, same time as all the "Wii is a fad" and "third party games don't sell on the Wii" comments. I think the "Wii is gathering dust " threads started just because about 2 people on the entire net stated it and fanboys decided that meant everyone! These threads are boring and really old now. In fact, like the arguments i mentioned earlier which were almost certainly disproved, i thought we'd seen the last of these sort of threads.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

SaviorX said:
I can't afford all the great games available for the Wii and GC. You guys must be rich.

Au contraire, I'm dead broke as a result.

(I haven't even budgeted for food this week. This is hardcore / stupid / both)

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Same situation here but I will keep it because good games will come. Ex: Next Zelda, Mario, DK games.

In the meantime I got a PS3 and will be playing: LBP, Resistance 2, Motorstorm 2, Naruto:UNS and many others.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy