By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1UP MotorStorm: Pacific Rift Review _ A-/A+

SpartanFX said:
lool,,,yea,,,6/10 is too harsh for this game even if it's motorstorm 1.5

I agree, lol. Some reviewers are just gonna make idiot scores.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Dear god.

Spartan has found another game to make a million review threads for.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I understand why this game is getting low reviews. Its a fairly "generic" racing game.

I knew it probobly wouldnt get very good reviews, but I enjoyed the demo more than the LBP beta (i know, i suck) and will likely buy MS2. I just thought it was a fun fast paced game that polished up the flaws of the original.

Just read this reveiw, and I do not care if they gave this game a A+, and made it the mascot of every gamesite ever as the biggest must have game of all time. I will not buy this game. Who let this game ship without motion controls? They can take this game and shove it up their holes until it blows out their guts.

Nintendo just had a game blow away anything ever on the PS3, and it focused on the same controls as the first MS game. From my experiance MS1 was a 50x better experiance than MKW, and this one had a shot to be even better with double the tracks, and 4 player split screen.

These are the times that I feel like putting a slegde hammer through my entertainment center. WITF is the purpose if people are going to make worse products all the time. They ruined Star Wars, They ruined Indiana Jones, They ruined Splinter Cell, and They have ruines Motorstorm. I need to go hide in a cave because I know MGS is going to get F'ed with the next installment, and I can not handle that.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

halil23 said:
starcraft said:
Dear god.

Spartan has found another game to make a million review threads for.

But it nowhere near as a billion threads you make for Fable 2

I havent made a single Fable 2 review thread...

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
mysticD said:
It's review by Shane, were you expecting anything less than an A from him?

I am a little sad about PURE since I think it's a good game, great new IP, but PS3 fans seems to ignore it. It's already on clearance at my local Target stores.

dude i have pure but it gets old pretty quick,,,,,,you only have one vehcile and doing tricks only(that you can mod the vehicle  abit )but that's it.

Um... that's like saying you hate getting SSX because they only used snowboard.  PURE is not typical off-road race game it's more in the same vain as SSX.  You do trick to earn boost and get points.  The vehicles has tons of customization that you can earn.  The game is not perfect by no mean but it could used more content like SSX3 have, but it's no worst than Motorstorm.

Both games rank about the same on Metacritics now so if PURE suck then, well you know the correlation.

^^^did i say pure sucks?

it's a very good game but just one type of vehicle compared to more than 40 types of vehicles in motorstorm 2 is a bit underwhelming.beside only 7 reviews for the game has come in.I believe MS2 will settle around 85-86%.

I'll be buying this tomorrow, so whomever whats to play, add me and we'll fly off cliffs and into lava pools.

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

Another quality PS3 exclusive.

pure is pure garbage lol all u have is crappy handling atv`s

motorstorm on the other hand is pure motorstorm with a much better gameplay and grafix

motorstorm 2 is one of the games to own this year, and comes complete with free online play and free 4 player split screen WOW

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...